ServiceLink

Hello all, hope this message find you well? Please have anyone heard of ServiceLink or work with them? They sent me message to joint their planform. Here is their website (http://www.svclnk.com/)

I work with them quite a bit, nice steady flow of orders and they pay on time. you can establish your fee structure with them. I recommend it.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback

I’ve been working with them about 3 months and they are 10% of my business. Standard documents; you set your fee but can negotiate for late, weekend, or out of area signings. Easy to get hold of with problems. They call and text with signing offers. Reliable pay. I recommend

I signed up with them about 3 months ago and I’ve received two notifications from them. It seems like they will be a good company to work with. I hope to find out soon.

Hello, I have my first job with ServiceLink tomorrow. It’s a refi. Do I have to print out a set of documents for the borrower or just give them the duplicat3s in the package?

Congratulation of your first order with them. Yes you will need to print a copy for the borrower. Except they instruct you that no copy for borrower

Hi. How much does service link pay for a refi closing?

What was their pay? Scanbacks ? Distance ?

Let me give you some perspective

When I did loan signings 7-8 years ago, I got a call from them (one of their rare ones) - quoted my fee of $125 - the scheduler told me I really needed to drop my fees to about $80-$85 or I’d never get any calls. My response was “well, you rarely call me anyway and you should be ashamed of yourself for even offering that fee. So my fee is $125 if you want me to cover your closing”. I got the signings.

That was back then - from what I read they’ve gone downhill and do now offer the same $80-$85 or less, but this is not personal experience now - this is my history with them then.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information.

You can negotiate with them. They start by offering $90.

Nos van backs for this file and it was 2 min from my house. They start at 90 and you can negotiate!

Thank you for the information.

Just got a call to onboard with ServiceLink. When she told me their standard rate for my area was $70-$85, I nearly dropped the phone. I gave her my rates and she said she would need approval to go that high. I told her I would lose money going that low since I’m rural and everything is 30-60 minutes away.
Doubt I will get any business if that is all they are willing to pay.

Been like that for years. They told me years ago I had to lower my fees to $75 in order to get calls. My fee was &125. I am did not lower my fee and they still called me occasionally …

1 Like

Currently on the phone with servicelink, it appears to be priced per county with varying rates. In this area the max is $70 per signing for refinance.

2 Likes

Time to MOVE. ! Yep !

Meh - that’s what they told me 10 years ago about MY county!! Truth be told the going rate is what you charge to sustain your business and your personal profit, staying as competitive as possible without operating in the red.

JMO

1 Like

It’s the same negotiation line that they use on everyone. I told them to keep my fee schedule as is and it worked.

Business is business. They negotiate, you negotiate.

1 Like