Sharepoint Mortgage

This one is a fairly new one to me. And, I’m getting multiple requests almost daily. The problem is, their communication is TERRIBLE. Almost every one I’ve been assigned has had some sort of problem. And, it’s next to impossible to get in touch with someone. Unanswered emails, unanswered phone calls, voicemail boxes that are full so you can’t leave a message (that’s always a bad sign) and, if you are lucky enough to be able to leave a message, you still don’t get a callback. They’d apparently had so many complaints they established an expediter person who is supposed to have the authority to resolve problems and push things through. I tried contact her last night and got an auto-response email…she’s out until Monday. That’s not too much help for a signing scheduled one hour and 45 minutes from now. I still don’t have docs and it’s a 30-40 minute drive from my house.

I’m about ready to start quoting double for my fee and if I don’t get the job I’m not going to worry about it. And, if this keeps up, I just won’t quote on them at all. It’s not worth the hassle.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan…:sunglasses:

1 Like