Signature Closers App

I’ve never gotten an assignment from Signature Closers but I have the app. Is there magic to using that app? I’ve never seen anything come through it. Does it actually work?

1 Like

It’s been slow lately but I receive signings from them often. You should receive an email and a notification through the app. People are assigned in less than 1 second many times.

3 Likes

I applied thru their site about a week ago and haven’t received anything yet to join them. Maybe I answered their trick question wrong “ is it the notary’s job to explain the documents”. I mean what are they looking for? We can explain where to find things but are t attorneys so that’s not really worded right.

1 Like

I see notifications from them via email (I have the app, too). I would suggest logging in and being sure that you are set up to be notified via email as well as the app.

1 Like

Thanks. I hadn’t thought of that. Not sure why I wouldn’t get emails from them but I’ll look into it.

1 Like

Does the assignment actually show in the app then? I’ve never seen one show up.

It’s a wise idea to email them to check on your “application”. Way back when I first applied, I waited for almost 2 weeks then contacted them. I was approved / setup in less than 3 hours.

95% of my work comes from Signature and I couldn’t be happier with them! They are consistent in how they pay, they send me GREAT assignments, and I’ve gotten a LOT of repeat business from their clients. I’m now one of their “Preferred Notaries” and get first pick of certain signings/closings! It absolutely does work and I have nothing but great things to say about them!

1 Like

So how does the app for Signature Closers work? It’s been a mystery to me for months now!

As far as pay, how do you establish with them if you are accepting these before you know how much they are paying? I have been receiving these, but have not accepted because I have no idea what they are offering.

Do you have their Signing Catch app downloaded?

I don’t accept anything without knowing how much it pays. When they send me an alert, it has all of the necessary info needed for me to decide whether or not to take it. This works great for me. Are you guys using the app b/c if you aren’t, that is likely where you’re experiencing issues.

Not experiencing any issues, neither the app or the emails state how much they are offering for the payment for the signings. That would be the only additional information I would need to accept or decline. Maybe the signings you are being offered show a price.

I am not sure what you’re seeing and I certainly don’t wish to discredit your experiences; however, whenever I receive a notification from them, they send me an email first. The email does NOT have all of the information though. In conjunction with the email, the Signing Catch app alerts that a new signing is available. I click the notification in the app and that’s where all of the identifying info can be found (location, time, rate, instructions, etc.). I have NEVER received a “blind” signing request…EVER from Signature. As a matter of fact, I got one while typing this response to you and it has all of the info on it. Hopefully you guys can get everything straighten out b/c Signature Closers ROCK over here!

1 Like