Signing Agencies-California

Hello, Who are your favorites? Who provides you with business? Thank you in advance.

We are all self employed independent contractors. You are requesting confidential information.

2 Likes

Bancserv on both counts. I have a couple of other favorites but, since business has been down the last coupla years…they’ve really been too slow to mention.

1 Like

You need to build your own business, no one is going to give you their book (client list), no matter what state your in.

I suggest this site and 123Notary.com

2 Likes

Thank you, I wasn’t asking for your client list or for you to build my business.

Thank you, I wasn’t requesting any confidential information.

1 Like

I get a lot of business from Coast2Coast Signings INC. I have had no issues with them. I generally don’t have to call with questions either.

@nlynnhefner Excellent question! :partying_face: By any chance did you Search the immediately available information found within the Notary Cafe database on this topic?

This information is a GOLDMINE!

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf and the results show 45 separate threads (in addition to yours) about this particular topic. There is a plethora of data immediately available on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Signing%20Agencies%20California

======

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan:

Thank you, this is very helpful. I appreciate you.

1 Like