Signing order.com

Has anyone here performed any signings for Signingorder.com? I got a text saying that there’s a signing for tomorrow pretty close to my home. Then I got a phone call after I excepted the job and the woman told me that I would have to do a zoom meeting tomorrow, so I’m assuming that I’m not gonna get this particular job since it’s around the same time I should be preparing for this job. The zoom meeting is a sort of interview I suppose. The job is for a no objection letter, I think at least it is, her accent was so thick. Anyhow, please let me know if you’ve worked with them and how it went.

I’m sorry for errors. I was talking to text.

I have completed a few signings through their platform with no issues. None was for signing order directly, but for other signing services that use their platform for vendor scheduling and assignment management.

1 Like

Thank you for your response

I’ve done only 3 signings for them; just realized that they have a Net60; which I find ridiculous as that is a long time to wait for a paycheck when everyone else has been paid long before. Has anyone else experienced this?

The platform does not have a net 60 days… if you are specifically speaking about signing order. Each SS has their individual terms. I have done over 50 assignments from that platform since the beginning of the year and I have been paid in two weeks from some and 45 days from others. I have not experienced 60 days.

i just signed up for signing order.com within the last 2 weeks and i actually upgraded for the 20 zipcodes. I upgraded and added the zipcodes today, so I’m looking forward to see what (if any) opportunities will come my way. I’ll do a follow-up within the next month to share my experience. i noticed that there aren’t too many 2023 forum updates on this, so i wanted to share mines.

As a newer notary, I’ve spent several hours daily doing marketing, market research, signing up for as many platform as I can, so that I can get as much experience and opportunities. I’ve been accepting signing requests, but not being accepted. I did get a few direct calls which was promising.

Happy Signing!

2 Likes