Signing servises or Listing sights for REMOTE LSA's ONLY

I think I just asked this question wrong the first time, so im going to be more clear. I can’t find a signing or listing sight that lists agents for REMOTE ONLINE LOAN SIGNINGS ONLY*
I am not talking about RON platforms to use for the signings or GNW.
Im just wondering if there is a listing service for Remote LSA’s ONLY.

THIS IS WHY IM ASKING :slight_smile:
These platforms like Notarize and Blue Notary are contracting with these agencies and sence they pay such LOW FEES, for loan signing, Im just hoping there might be another place for Escrow to easily find a RON for a loan signing, without the Notary paying the price.

If RON is the future of Notary,
These platforms can control the future of what we make.
They are currently only paying Notaries $25-$40 for LOAN SIGNINGS! Kinda bogus when ROS take twice the time in tagging alone.

Putting my self in the shoes of ESCROW, it seems easier for them to just hop on one of these RON platforms or contract with them to find a RON signing agent;
then to search already listed individuals to see who is RON certified and whos not.
If we as Notaries just had our own listing Database, like Notary cafe, but for RON LSA’s ONLY,
then it would be an easy place for title companies to just find a RON LSA.
As long as the platform you use for the signing is MISMO certified they shouldn’t have any issues.

If you bring your own clients to Blue Notary, you can charge their defalt of $150 or your own set fee.
If they bring you the client they only pay you $40

Notarize is much worse. -They do not allow you to bring your own loan signings to the plaform at all. If you can claim a signing before someone else does, they only pay $25.

2 Likes

How to get rich: Find a need and fill it. Start a RON-only directory.

5 Likes

Looks like someone already thought of it https://www.rondirectory.com/

1 Like

Yep, but they screwed up by allowing “sponsored” (the big tech companies) to show up first.
Now that I’ve had time to have second thoughts, it would be a REALLY HARD directory to set up FAIR-TO-ALL as any RON notary can notarize for anyone, anywhere. Which is why I’ve always believed that most of RON work will go to ‘big tech’.

3 Likes

yes thank you! thats what i was looking for, their web sight is a little funky tho. I went to search for an LSA in my area and it just does a goole search for you. weird

adding* yeah it must be a brand new sight or somthing there is like no one on there and their search lay out is supper weird. Hopfully they will improve over time <3 thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I clicked “Find A Notary” then entered your zip code in location and search results returned an expected result for me:

To get listed, scroll to bottom of website and click “Notaries, Get Listed” Join Ron Directory - Today!

Nice that they offer a free listing option. Obviously if you pay, you get more bells/whistles on your listing. But FREE is a great way to get started.

Wish you best of luck, Bonnie!

yes I saw all that, ty. Im on it… tho i cant find myself… It just seems very new still. I guess any RON only directory, listing or signing service would still be new. just needs to be updated, did not ask for any credecial info either so anyone could make an account here.

I found another one- https://ronlinenotary.com

The sight has a filter option that allows clients to serch only RON and/or ONLY LSA’s.
Wish they all had this.

also Pavaso, tho they don’t list RON’s, they list agencies, but so you can market that you are a RON LSA to them dirrectly and work for them on Pavaso.