Simple Signings, LLC - AMAZING to work for

Hi All,

With the Covid I took a few months off to let things settle down. I started back up again this month and most of my signings that I have taken have been from Simple Signings LLC. I am beyond thrilled working with them. They pay a great fee with no low balls - always get me the docs super fast, their app is super easy and they pay super quick!!! I encourage you all to sign up with them!!! FANTASTIC company!!!

3 Likes

When I try to sign up for Simple Signings LLC it seems it is connected with Cloud Signings LLC. Also, I have never seen two companies use two platforms that are exactly the same. There was nothing different about the two companies. This feels and looks like a SCAM my friend. Good luck and please follow-up if it is an excellent company. I can’t even find anyone else but you who has used Simple Signings. I would like to know how this turns out for everyone.

It’s already turned out great - excellent assignments and they pay SUPER quick…

1 Like

Anyone else could share their experience on this one?
How is the pay?
Thanks

I looked them up in Notary Rotary and 123Notary and the reviews were not could for honoring their pay commitments, changing them to less than agreed, and their payment seems to be slow. Not sure about the pay amount, but I would like to hear more if anyone else has had good experience with them before signing up with them. Someone mentioned they used to be Docs2U before. Anyone else have experience with them?

I’ve completed 6 signings for them. Three in 2019 and 3 in 2020.

Average days to pay = 33; shortest days to pay = 13 (this was last experience with them); longest days to pay = 64 (this was 1st experience with them).

Average pay = $219; lowest = $115; highest = $350 (involved additional travel)

Respectfully,

I did a signing for Docs2U 3 weeks ago and still haven’t gotten paid. I was wondering if this was the norm for them. I will get in touch to remind them! My friend in CA does the majority of her work with Simple Signings and really likes them.

They charge $2.99 a month

I have work with them for the last year and I have never had a problem with them. Payment is always in a timely manner.

Does anyone know their policy regarding trip/print fees?

I had a no-sign today. It was a loan application, appt was confirmed, docs printed, drove to their house on Saturday morning but the client wasn’t comfortable signing…he still had a lot of questions.

I have also had a good experience with simple signings. Straight forward. paid on time.
good rates. Easy to communicate with. happy camper.

2 Likes

@CDG1228 Normally, the fee for a No-Sign as you’ve described above (“appt was confirmed, docs printed, drove to their house on Saturday morning but the client wasn’t comfortable signing”) is 50% of the Agreed-To Fee.

On the other hand, if you’ve executed nearly all documents expending 30-60 minutes together with the signers then deciding (at that point in time to not proceed further), then it’s the FULL Agreed-To Fee.

I did a signing for them this past week. They are professional and helpful, and the assignment didn’t require scan backs, GREAT!

I wasn’t getting many assignments from them until a paid the $2.99 and add more zip codes. I think it’s worth it, especially compared to the higher cost SS which I’ve paid and barely no assignments from it.

Simple Signings is a 5 star company! I’ve closed for them many years now and I’m proud every time I’m available to receive a phone call to be assigned! I left a review and was highly disappointed to see a few 1 star reviews for non payment… There is no way I believe it or that person has an error as they even pay fast! I’ve never even waited over 30 days! So this message is to defend their honest company!