Slow or late pay for service

Hello my friends,
Has anyone experience slow pay from companies searching you on Notary Cafe? You fulfilled the signing, and they thanked you for your service,…now .patiently waiting to get paid.

@ev.fullerton Interesting question as well as frequently asked & answered . . .

I performed a cursory Search for you on the keywords ‘slow pay’ and there are 50+ threads immediately available to answer this query for you.

Here is the direct Notary Cafe url with those threads for your reading enjoyment:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=slow%20pay

======

Are there particular business entities that you have in mind?

You can perform your own individualized Search of the GOLDMINE found within the Notary Cafe database.

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

A request has been submitted on numerous occasions [to BRIGHTEN the Magnifying Glass] over the years to the Notary Cafe Team Leads. That request has been reportedly passed onto the programmers of the site => that members find it difficult to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.