SNAP DOCS - I'm removing my profile

Hi just now seeing this. I don’t think there’s any tips that can be provided since Snapdocs is just a signing platform. I’ve been on Snapdocs since it’s started so I have a lot of good reviews. Also, I’ve been a NSA for 12 yrs and have worked with a lot of SS. How long have you been an NSA?

1 Like

Don’t ignore, always put some kind of answer even for the low offers. Counter-offer, with what you are willing to take, you will get them sometimes.J just keep doing it. Look at your dashboard on Snapdocs, somewhere on there it shows your response rate. If you don’t answer, after a while they will stop sending all together, keep answering, ASAP, its about numbers and computer stuff I don’t understand, but keep replying. Good Luck!

2 Likes

Yup.

I’ve had a dozen $85 offers come in from Signature Closers today. I’ve countered each one (some of the really close ones I only countered at $100, which is still low!!) but haven’t gotten a single one of them. Someone around here if accepting these signing for $85. I want to find them and tell them to STOP IT haha… ugh.

2 Likes

I like and appreciate snap docs because I receive most of my signings from there.

Interesting. I have been doing everything to be found on snapdocs outside of paying for anything. I have been on there maybe 2 weeks and no calls yet. My reason for wanting to be on snapdocs is a lot of well known good title companies I called to work with they just said they pick notaries from snapdocs. I think they are popular among title companies and I have been trying to get noticed on their platform. Wondering why others would like to be removed.

I’m a new notary, and over the past month that I’ve been on SD I have gotten 2 signings. I have also been to late to grab about a dozen other signings, but all of them (the ones I got, and that I missed) have been to the East of me. I live 25 miles east of Seattle, and a few miles outside of Redmond at the beginning of the foothills. I’m guessing that as a newbie, I only get selected for more obscure signings that nobody else wants (i.e., 50-100 miles round trip up in the hills).
I have heard that the SD algorithm for selecting people looks at a lot of variables, one of which is location, and another is how many signings we’ve done. Which means that if you’re in a competitive area, you may only get scraps that nobody else has taken yet.
Rumor has it that 20 signings is a magic number to boost your selection rate in SD, so if you get signings from other sources (I’ve had 2 offers from Signature Closers for example) you want to add those signings in SD. Eventually your rank will build. Since SD only requires date/time/last name, and doesn’t specify type, I’m adding any random notarization that I do…it’s a signing! :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, I too am in SoCal and bombarded by low ball offers. Recently I was contacted and informed (like most of the rest of you probably were), that because of my volume and quality work, I would see more offers - this came to me off of a couple different platforms in different ways, one even asked me to complete a quiz, and yes I do see more offers…phone blowing up, (even with relentlessly repeated offers of low ball $ to a city on an Island that it would cost hundreds to get there and all day to do it), yet only receive an occasional last minute, late night or weekend offer for just a little more money… and no counteroffer I have made has ever been accepted since, whereas a couple months ago, once in a while, I would receive and accept a reasonable offer. I fear that newbies accepting these low ball offers are only ultimately hurting themselves and the business in the long-run (in my opinion). Its kind’a funny (but not), that these same low ball companies post emails of continuing and increasing notary errors… I guess they are getting what they pay for…and if we are not careful, and don’t band together, we will soon find that with volume down, and post Covid, that Escrow officers will return to their offices and keep the signings to themselves to keep the money, control the process, and not have to deal with the mistakes the SSs are complaining about, that drive the Escrow/Title folks nutz.

2 Likes

Newbies, Newbies, Newbies, everyone was a Newbie sometime, I am a Newbie, what is wrong with that? we took $75 signings that you did not wanted but we did in order to get experience on the field, so I did no need help from Mark Wills and his ilk, I was learning every day, so far this Newbie has not made a single error, that gives me a great satisfaction on my job as a NSA, one thing is for sure this job is not steady flow of signings, is volatile, for my colleagues on the field, Be prepared! like life, for ups and downs, oh, I am not bragging about the amount I make, that is irrelevant, I am satisfied with my job!

1 Like

And where are you located?

I’m a newbie… but one question pops up.
Do you think low ball SS firms are about to go belly up?
Why are they so greedy? Don’t they know we see the CD line for Notary… they’re taking 2/3rds.

YOU GO Mannie1950!
Keep learning. Keep nailing it.
I’m a newbie… and I’m doing the learning too, however I can get it. Better than staying home.
Yes, I’ve countered got the money~~ only to be told, “You’re rating with (NotaryGO) only goes up if you take the base (low ball) offers.”
WOW!
With my sweetest voice, I said, “We shouldn’t have to pay YOU to work for YOU. You realize WE SEE $135 is being offered for this signing, and you’re trying to kick out a $33 offer?”
The NotaryGO person gave exactly zero of 'em…

I’m in Vermont. Closings have slowed thus rates have come down some. I keep getting requests that are up to two hours away.

$33 offers? Never had one of them, the lowest I had is $65 if it is buyers or sellers around the corner 1 mile away 4 minutes drive, I take them! the fastest $65 dollars going to my bank account!

3 Likes

What part of the country are you in that you get 50-100 a day?

Located in SoCal (Los Angeles, CA)

LOL, I’ve received notifications after the appointment start time.

1 Like

Money is time and time is money. I’ve been a notary closer for 15 years. My base pay starts at $125.00 and I go up from there. My average closing fee is $275.00 and I get that amount all day long. Snapdocs is a joke. Don’t work for the sub-category companies work for the title companies directly. Those of you who take closings especially with scan backs for less than $150 are on a hamster wheel. I do not bother with companies such as C2C, etc… If you live in a rural area, remember you’re the last car on the train. They (title) need you to close those loans so everyone eats. When they call and say, “can you help us out we have a closing in (**) with 150 pages and need scan backs” and they offer you $85.00 don’t take it. Break down your time to print, drive, scan, drop off. Value yourself, value your experience. Money is time - time is $

13 Likes

It’s easy to say “respond to everything” but if your phone is constantly chirping at you it gets really, really annoying to have to respond to everything, especially if you’re driving or (heaven forbid) at a loan signing with clients and can’t respond. I typically only respond if I’m interested in a job.

2 Likes

I have been signed up for 3 months and haven’t rec but 1

How? I’ve been on there and never get any. Its saying i have everything and i have a high ranking. I’m so confused.

1 Like