Snapdocs review/rating score

When we get a bad rating from a signing company ONE time, it completely throws our score down. Then we dont get any work anymore! I have 46 positive ratings but one person gave me a negative review and it just has destroyed me! How long before I start getting work again from Snapdocs? Or is my SD career completely over from this one company rating?? Please advise!

1 Like

How did you find out your ratings? I would like to know what my reviews are so I can improve.

I never even knew I had a rating. Snapdocs is not the only platform out there. Notarycafe is used a lot too.
Signingorder is a platform too. sign on with someone else. They are not the king of the notaries.

1 Like

Dont fret over one site. sign on to others . Snapdocs is not the King of this game. They area way for fees to be lower for the sscos and they are not the be all end all. I do work with them but not crazy about them. I never even knew I had a rating,not even sure how I found it so it cant be that serious. My rating is high ut when did that come up??? UGH.

1 Like

Yes also curious how you saw your rating on SD? That section is hid from the notaries.

I had the same thing happen on snap docs and I am not sure I lost business. One company did not pay me and I called and called and called and then they gave me a bad review. I think snapdocs needs to let us review the other side. Many companies on there are not great and don’t pay. Snapdocs does not care about the notary and its sad. Notaries need to start complaining to snapdocs and maybe they will change.

How did you see the review? I only found out from a company I did business with.

Yes id love to know how or where you saw any of your rating or reviews?

I see on the monthly report how many thumbs up I get from the customres.

I had a title company reach out to me on Friday because of my ratings/comments on Snapdocs. I told her I can’t see them and she proceeded to read several of them to me. Since I have such a high rating she contacted me to be an exclusive notary for her company in my area!

1 Like