Something's fishy šŸŸ

I will look into buying a thunder stone to see if it works.

No thanksā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.ā€¦ā€¦.

Yā€™all are using stones to calm yourselves? Makes me wonder why I offer what I thought were helpful suggestions. To each his/her own, I guess. Whatever floats the boat.

1 Like

If you donā€™t like what you received just delete it.

Good morning,

I have read some of your posts and you are very articulate and professional! You have a lot of things working in your favor! You should use your professionalism and outgoing personality to make connections! You could benefit working with title companies, realtors, and lenders directly! My vision would be for you to work as a signing agent in a title company with a set schedule. The companies would love to have you! Sometimes approaching them at the end of the month is a really good time, because they are super busy and are more than likely to say ā€œyesā€! You have the key just use it to open the door! Also, friendly advise would be error on the side of caution when commenting about organizations, because someone could potentially block your blessing, because you are communicating frustration! We all get frustrated, but please consider picking your battles! This is just some motherly advise :slight_smile: I know you will make six figures in this business for next year! I will give you good vibes! Please consider watching motivational videos to inspire you and good things will happen! I promise! Stay Safe! Happy Holidays! God Bless!
Dr. B

3 Likes

Same. Thatā€™s why this industry is part time job for me. I just wish I didnā€™t have to rely on it to pay my bills because it is very inconsistent. The signing services have terrible communication and title companies are shaky too. It takes a whole bunch of work to get business and make a decent income. My goal is at least 2.5k a month. But with rising expenses and lower fees it doesnā€™t make any sense. Like the closing exchange drastically decrease their fees. I am surprised somebody is stupid enough to take a refi for $65. But somebody is out here working backwards.

2 Likes

I appreciate your comment. I really do. But I wonder why my frustration is a negative for me, but companies can treat me however they want, talk to me however they want, and do whatever they want and there are no consequences or blocked blessings for them. This is a double standard that I canā€™t ignore.

2 Likes

Thank you for the professional response! I knew you would be professional, because you know I care! In the world, people have a tendency to ignore being accountable for their actions! You have the ability to be better than them! I know you can rise to the challenge! If you able to ignore how others treat you then you have the potential of really putting your energy into something that would be valuable! I know itā€™s hard! I have been in this world for 49 years! I also, know you can do it! Take one step at a time! I predict this time next year that you will be telling me about a new car that you bought or that your going on this wonderful vacation! Come on Nobleā€¦You Can Do IT! :wink:

2 Likes

Hey there, I agree and feel the same sentiment. Iā€™m actually looking into being a Loan Officer instead. Also gas prices in CA are at almost FIVE DOLLARS!!! i no longer take signings that are over 25 miles. Its become so bad with gas prices. Doing signings we often see the loan docs and we experience how easy a Loan Officer can not take calls at the signing table or not be available ,some are not very bright. The payout for a loan officer is 1% of the loan. The reason why I feel its better to be a loan officer versus a realtor, is because there are so many loan options and people are always wanting to refi. There are HELOCā€™s and Refiā€™s and all kinds of situations that a Realtor is not a part of that transaction. So iā€™m thinking of completing the education requirements for a Mortgage Loan Originator. Tired of the small money I make as a signing agent, when a Mortgage Loan Officer makes thousands off one transaction.

2 Likes

Iā€™m doing the same thing, but I donā€™t share the same view as you however.

I have passed over 100 signings as a p/t notary. Have services calling me directly now and paying my fee. Takes time. I just donā€™t do business itā€™s the loonies, deleted two this month. Life is too short. It has gotten better. Patience. Good luck.

1 Like

Tis the season for cookie baking. I make sure to give homemade cookies to FedEx and UPS stores that I frequent. Like to appreciate those hardworking people.

1 Like

Hi All,
I donā€™t think itā€™s the rocks that make a difference it is focusing. The act of buying the rock is to state some belief in doing better. It might be nice to have a pretty mineral in your possession, but the real success comes from doing the best job you can.

Itā€™s a beautiful piece of decor

I am shocked with you the most. I shared an action plan with you through a private message. It wasnā€™t what you expected and you turned it into a spectacle. What a shame.

1 Like

I had to come out of my closet again. I am not one to make comments, but when i awoke this morning and saw the latest post, i felt insulted, disappointed, ashame.

Why you ask, because as notaries we are to NEVER judge. We teach our children not to be bullies (i hope), but some of you (and you know who you are) are doing just that.

You asked the question on what made the person so successful and a truthful answer was given, then you publicly make fun. Maybe you should read the action plan again. The key is successful.

Ok thatā€™s off my chest, going back to the closet. Have a great day everyone.

3 Likes

@Bobby-CA Thank you for sharing the LYRICS to the SONG: ā€œI Believeā€

Here is the link to an audio sample of it: https://boothbrothers.com/song/i-believe/

1 Like

I love that song; googled it yesterday and found that many various artists sang it

1 Like

@LindaH-FL Yes, great song! Thought it was important to cite the source to ensure credit where credit is due . . . as the lyrics werenā€™t within quotation marks & no source was cited.

This is my last post. Many notaries warned me that Notary Cafe has turned into Facebook for signing agents. A place for people to be cruel. If you share your success it is considered bragging and self patting. Moderators only pick and choose which post is considered unfavorable and allowed the toxic to snowballed. The bullies are still on here to take turns torturing others who donā€™t think like they do. Itā€™s an entertainment for all. The song cited above by Bobby4914 that the moderator and Linda agreed with and liked was meant to make fun of me. No thanksā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes