Something's fishy 🐟

nooooooooooooooooooooooo! do not let bullies over come you.

2 Likes

they already think they are winning. Professionalism has no place for that.
darn a step out of the closet again.

1 Like

Are you going to come up with a song to express yourself too now?

2 Likes

There will always be snakes. We just avoid them, these are the same snakes who wish other people drop the lowball offers so they can get them. Yes these are bottom feeders and will always stay there, and those who help bring each other up will always become more and more successfull.

Team work is dream work.

3 Likes

Actually this business would be a lot better if people didn’t take low ball offers so we can be paid what we deserve.

2 Likes

I agree with [kru4me], you are valued
they will soon go away(being removed for their unprofessionalism. VIP call me.

2 Likes

Let’s be clear
I was not making fun of her. No winning here. Not sure what happened to start this but it began last night when I was not even around.

P.S. this has happened before with this poster

1 Like

really
unprofessional. Do you understand, that what you are saying has repercussions. this is not social media
the end.

2 Likes

That’s good, because this is a waste.

If its not the first time, then he needs to be remove. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but not when it hurts others.

he is the reason I spend a lot of time in my closet
I going back (closet= office).

2 Likes

So if your opinion hurts other then you don’t have a right to have an opinion? Just want to make sure I understood that correctly.

1 Like

Let me clarify your statement for all to know and be aware of the bullies on here. I was viciously attacked by the same people on here in the past when I mentioned that I make about $ a month. I was accused of lying and bragging.

Ok, this is my last post.

So what are you looking for? When you say you earn all this money, what response do you want? A pat on the back? A smilee face? What are you looking for?

Let me clarify your statement for all to know and be aware of the bullies on here. “”this has happened before with this poster
” Yes that is correct. This has happened to me before anytime I mentioned something good was happening to me I got viciously attacked by the same people on here. One of them was when I mentioned that I made about $20k a month as a notary . I was accused of lying and bragging. He even mentioned that Mark Wills doesn’t even make that much as a notary so I must be making it up. I was hurt and I left Notary Cafe for a while. I don’t know why I came back for more abuse by the same people but this whole thing has finally taught me a lot about humans.

Ok, this is my last post.

1 Like

She’s looking to inspire others and give others hope. Maybe you need to learn how to celebrate when others are winning. & others will be more likely to celebrate when you win. I’m sure she worked very hard for her income and she’s proud of it.

3 Likes

TLDR; angry noises

Edit: Deleted everything.

Noble, I follow you fairly closely and I’m curious what the above means. Can you clarify for me, please?

I understand your point. How much do you think is the max a notary can realistically make?

The max a notary can make is dependent upon the amount of each fee paid and the number of assignments that one can do in a 12 hour time period, among other variables. So, let’s look at a sample day.
Tuesday 6:00 a.m. and here comes the first order over the iPhone, which you have to be able to click on ahead of alllllllll the other notaries bidding the same job. You get it. It’s $125 (generous) and it’s for 2:00 p.m. the same day. 174 pages; 2-sets; scanbacks on this one; 14 notarizations; 35 minute drive each way; call and confirm; FedEx next day is OK.
I probably left something out, but, that’s a typical job, would you not agree?

Using normal equipment and resources, that job will take 2.5 hours to complete if everything goes perfectly.

Now, I know what you’re thinking. Maybe this job was obtained a day or two ago, so there was ‘off’ time to prep it. Maybe it fits perfectly into the notary’s already busy schedule for that Tuesday. Maybe there is no scan back on any other jobs for that day. Maybe all the other jobs that day are very close (say 10-15 minutes, one way). Maybe, maybe, maybe.

If every job was two hours max (Impossible) start-to-finish, and you don’t stop to pee or eat, and all the traffic lights are green all the way to the job and you NEVER run out of paper or toner and your journal is always ready and the kids don’t want lunch or to show you their homework and the dog is content to live without your attention and your spouse wants nothing from you and the repair guy doesn’t need his check RIGHT NOW and your car always performs to it’s potential and the signers are always ready and friendly and never have any questions, and you always have enough FedEx bags and label pouches, and, and, and. I don’t care how skilled or experienced the notary may be, life happens and it takes giant chunks out of the day.

Maybe a skilled and experienced notary can cram in six or maybe even seven jobs on a day like my mythical Tuesday. Of course, anyone can cite a million variables, but I have found the scenario I’ve just described to be pretty common. So, six jobs at an average of $125 on a given day is $750 x 5 = $3750 a week, times 4 equals $15,000 a month or $180,000 per year. PROVIDING, the notary gets all these typical jobs every single day, five days every week, four weeks every month, 12 months a year. Nobody does that. And lives!!! Just my humble opinion.

Of course, some do better than others and they probably get direct work, GNW, maybe some extra green lights, a forgiving spouse and they have no kids. But let’s be reasonable, here. In most cases, for us grunts out there, we’re lucky to get three typical jobs a day IF (and that’s a BIG “IF”) we click in fast enough to be assigned the job.

I would welcome y’all’s opinions and experiences.

1 Like

You forgot about the power of the stone

Is getting direct work something that you are interested in? I think the reason why people find it so hard to believe that you can make decent money is because it’s not happening to them. You’ll be there all day trying to make any money waiting on texts from signing services. Build relationships with the schedulers, local title companies and lenders and I bet you’ll see a difference in how hard you have to work to get a job.

2 Likes