SOS signings doesn't pay their notaries

I had 6 signings with sos signings and send invoices. Never answered emails and phone calls for the payment requests. When emailed the escrow officers they used, they make it seems they will reach back to me, but my checks never came.

2 Likes

i havent done any signing with this service

thank you for the info

best of luck

Jessica

Msg #629027

I just received a phone call from SOS from a man who identified himself as Ky. A last minute signing this afternoon. I put him on hold and checked signing central and found nothing. I agreed to his 100 fee because it was close to home and i was not busy today. After he gave more details about the job and how he pays, i thought i would take a chance and accepted. Eventually he asked if i had competed 50 signings. Because I hadn’t he told me that it was a SOS requirement and he would have to continue to look for a signing agent. I thanked him and he told me he would keep me in mind in the future. Now that I had a chance to look here in this forum, I’m glad I didn’t meet his requirements. I’m retired, not trying to make a living from this and only take a handful of assignments a month and only if they’re close to home and I’m fine with that. I dont need the headache of not being paid. I’m glad for all the information all of you place in this forum.

2 Likes

I also have done a signing with SOS and have emailed my invoice, called and emailed and still have not received payment. I have not tried reaching out to escrow or title though. I will no longer take signings from them but I have a feeling they will not send signings to anymore because it has been a month and they have stopped reaching out to me.

1 Like

you have to email all escrows address you have and ccs os signing. since it’s embarrassing, they will answer. here some email addresses i have for them Accounting Accounting@sos1.biz Ryan Hissami <rhissami@sos1.biz>

Be persistent, I had one signing with them and finally was paid on day 62. They are now on the ignore list…

1 Like

UPDATE: 41 days later and I received a check in the mail.

1 Like

Did you ever get paid? I know it’s been over 2 years. Just wondering.
I did a signing for them in June and they keep giving me excuses. First they forgot, next they said I hadn’t sent an invoice, but I did, next they forgot, next – the check went out in the mail over a week ago.
This is despicable. I did a good job for them. I will keep emailing them until they send me payment.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.