South florida no signings?

This time last year I was doing 10 to 15 on average monthly. This year has been a BUST. I did 1 in August and 1 in July. Before that I can’t even remember. Is anyone else here in So Florida getting closing? I was told there is just no sales or refi’s going on. I am listed on Notary Cafe and Notary Rotary and am well represented on the internet in search engines.

I’m in Tampa and I’m down as well. I do have regulars and I am actually taking some of the $75 closings which I might have passed up otherwise.

When these down times come, though, I would say start reaching out to companies via phone or email or touch base with the list of contacts in Notary Rotary to see if they have any closings coming up in your area they may need help with.

Lastly, this is a good time to throw on your best duds, make up some business cards, put together a small halloween candy dish or some doughnuts and drop your cards (or even a brochure if you can make it special enough) at as many title companies as you can visit.

Although closings are still down, people are still getting them. So, to make sure you get a piece of that pie, market!

1 Like