Successful Signings -- Signing Service

Hello,

Has anyone had any problems with receiving payments from Successful Signings? If yes, how did you go about the collection process? I can’t find their accounting email address.

Thank you in advance for your contributions.

1 Like

I did a signing for them in September and it took 2 months to the day when I received payment.

1 Like

It has been 3 months for me. When I asked for an update, they said they are still waiting on title. As of last Thursday, they have stopped responding to my emails and phone calls from both the signing service and title. I am not sure on how to proceed with collection.

1 Like

yikes! sorry to hear that. I once had a similar situation. Hang in there I’m sure you will get paid.

1 Like

Fingers and toes crossed. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ronke.olatoye The following direct Notary Cafe url link is a Step-by-Step Guide to proceeding with collection of the non-payment of your fee:

:swan:

1 Like

The signing service had to pay me out of their pocket as title still hasn’t rendered the September payments.

1 Like

I am also having problems receiving payment from Successful Signings. When I sent a PAST DUE notice they told me that it had been paid through Deluxe Checks… that was a lie! I checked my records and have not receive anything from them (it’d the proverbial “checks in the mail”). The closing I completed was 48 days past and still nothing. I have notified my attorney. He has given them until March 22, 2024 to pay the invoice. I will never work with them again… it’s way too much aggravation and frustration to chase after.

1 Like

@mdhunt8 It’s regrettable that some Signing Services [SSs] choose non-payment of Professional Signing Agents [PSAs] to potentially bolster their income . . . albeit while simultaneously savaging their business/personal reputation.

Sorry to read about your direct experience with that business entity regarding non-payment of your PSA services successfully provided.

Thank you so much for sharing your direct experience on the Notary Cafe forum as it helps ALL members to track the business entity reputation & helps others to avoid falling into the same “trap.”

Wishing you success in progressing forward with receipt of payment for your PSA services.

1 Like

I feel it’s important to let other notaries know which SSs to steer clear of, Successful Signing is the worse! It’s now been 50 days since I completed the closing. She claimed I was paid through Deluxe Checks (which I let her know did not happen) and I haven’t heard anything from her since. I have given her until March 22, 2024 to pay me but I think I need to go ahead and contact the lender, title, etc., to let them know she is not paying the notaries.

I’m at 50 days past due, now… it’s completely ridiculous to wait this long (and apparently longer) to be for services made on the spot. I will never work for Successful Signings ever again; in fact, their name is quite the joke if your a notary waiting to be paid. It’s only “successful” to her… not the notaries.

I am also waiting to be paid by Successful Signing… I will be contacting the lender, title, etc., this monday. Hopefully they will be able to close this invoice for me as well. My invoice is now 50 days past due… it’s ridiculous.

@raeshelles You may find this Collection Step-By-Step Guide very helpful . . .

Their payment term is Net60. @mdhunt8 Have you received your payment now?