Successful signings

Hello …has anyone worked for Successful signings in 2024? What was your experience with payment?

3 Likes

Yes, I have. Their payment term is Net60. It could be longer if title doesn’t send their payment. I enjoy working with them.

1 Like

@rosofthec Have you seen the other threads on that business entity?

:swan:

I haven’t…I searched and didn’t see anything…

1 Like

I just got a check about 27 days after the signing

This is where people miss the mark - your payment should not be contingent on THEM being paid. They should have enough capital to pay their notaries regardless of when title pays them. Their lack of liquid capital is not the notaries’ problem.

Concur :100: Percent with @LindaH-FL post.

======

The NOTES section of the invoices I create identify the Terms of the Contractual Agreement & include the following verbiage:

“The Fee is due and payable for services rendered/provided - regardless of/not contingent upon borrower(s) signing, the loan funding status, or the purchase/sale/refinance finalization status.”

===>>> This message was added to the invoices a number of years ago when a contracting company said they’d not be issuing payment for the Professional Signing Agent [PSA] services already successfully provided when a Purchase transaction wasn’t consummated.

:swan: