The closing exchange help

You have to sign up with ServiceLink. For my computer system the app doesn’t work properly and the phone app too. You cannot update status so I have to wait for prompts which come by email to reply the signing is closed. They also mentioned early on that at my fee structure I will receive less offers than other notaries who are willing to work for less.

J

You are so correct on the emails and texts. It’s tough, but I received 1 this year so far. I was at my computer working on something and I had the tab open as well and hit refresh and it was there! I clicked accept and I got it. I was shocked. It’s tough just keep trying.

1 Like

Stay away from Closing Exchange, their low ballers. Didn’t used to be. They got bought out by the bigger company about a year ago… Move on.

2 Likes

Usually, if they want a particular person they will call that person on the phone. They will not wait for that person to respond to a text.

2 Likes

I’m with you M_TIFRE their offers are way too low for me to even care about them, and they never accept bids. Plus, The Closing Exchange wants you to take their stupid Notary test all the time.

1 Like

The Closing Exchange is different from Signature Closers. Both have apps online and on your phone. I rarely get assignments from them because CX starts with low fees and SC asks for your password to accept offers. Since they set your password and it’s difficult to key in while driving I just have to let them pass.

If I get a call from either outfit, they haven’t been able to find someone and I usually negotiate keeping their fee structure in mind.

3 Likes

Hi Bobby!

I’m late to the party on this one. I’m glad I found this post and your answer. I’m still a newbie and I’m still signing up with companies and always researching on Notary Cafe before I waste my time with some of these companies.

Anyway, I just so happened to purchase myself a “cheapie” business phone to separate from my personal cell with emails and phone calls. I receive a lot of spam on my personal cell and my personal email really really needs to be cleaned out.

So, hopefully, this new phone will allow any opportunities to come through easily!

It was happening to me as well, was never fast enough. My solution was to get a minute phone just for Notary stuff, hope it works.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.