The Newbie

NicoleJ-TX, I am so happy I found this forum. I felt so lost after completing my NSA certification. Now I’m excited again. Thanks colleagues. A special thanks to @RodinDestin for emailing me spreadsheets!

@nicki36.nj There are several industry peers who are experienced and offer advanced training that will help to take you to the next level. They will often have informative videos of fantastic topics pertinent to notary signing agents and even mock signing videos. Some will have helpful information about growing your business in a reasonable step-by-step way. I would strongly encourage you to invest in yourself and take one or two of their certification courses. They really are helpful. Just keep in mind that everyone can take the same course, but not everybody does the same thing with the course. Being a Signing Agent is not a get rich quick scheme. It is a serious business and having your own business takes a lot of personal discipline and dedication. Work on it a little every day and always strive for ever more small increments of improvements for you and for your business. Example of some I found initially via YouTube: Signing Agent Basics, Loan Signing System, NotaryStars, etc. Even watching a LOT of YouTube videos can help and that’s free! Good luck to you! :grinning:

2 Likes