The Signature Closers LLC

Does anyone have experience with The Signature Closers LLC?

I do a lot of signings with them. There are usually a lot of pages, but I haven’t had any problems.

3 Likes

The problem with this company is its low $90 fee, huge packages and complete faxbacks of the signed package.

What about that SOI that has 4pt letters to complete. You can hardly make out the words,

and borrowers have a very difficult time reading/filling in the blanks!

I like working for them.You usally get docs in plenty of time,they pay once a month so you get paid in 30 days or 6 days depending on when your signing is.

3 Likes

I do a lot of work for them. They are responsive, pay reliably, and I’ve had no issues.

5 Likes

I’ve worked with them for years (that is before they started low balling our fee’s). I refuse to support signing companies that are lowballing us. I don’t negotiate with them, I just get my work somewhere else. If we lower our fee’s from $125 to $90, in 6 months they will be offering $75…where does it stop. Protect our Industry, we have all the liability, all the insurance and all the training. We’re worth it.

16 Likes

I concur! …

2 Likes

I have done several RE signings with them. They pay on a regularly. No issues.

3 Likes

Yes, thumbs up. Can’t remember what their fee is, remember the packages are fat. I’m okay with whatever the notary fee is up to 150 pages or so. I don’t work for free, always charge extra for faxbacks.

1 Like

Amy, Signature Closer is a great agency and gives good fees, however the computer rating is very unforgiving and will “Black List” suspend/your offers on most errors that could delay funding. The suspension or reduction in offers could last up to thirty days. My advise is to just bite the bullet in these good times and it will past. FYI! Always review documents at the table for your Bread & Butters and Favorites. :wink:

1 Like

I have completed two signings assigned through Signature Closers and had a couple of questions for them. They always respond in a timely manner. I just had the second closing and was permitted to contact the title company representative. Of course, I copied Signature Closers on all correspondence since the title company is their client. Everything went smoothly. Payment for the first signing took a few weeks, but it did coincide with several holidays, so a delay was anticipated.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hello, has anyone taken the training that they are sending out and you have to answer about 4 to 5 questions? if not you get added to the do not use list?

1 Like

I have done a few signings with Signature Closers - all went quite smooth - a great process and company to work with!

2 Likes

Does Signature Closers create the documents or does the title/escrow service do that?

Yes, I just had to sign the vendor agreement for this year and answer the questions.

1 Like

The good thing about Signature Closers is they pay you for everything you did in one month on the 5th of the next month. I am signed up for direct deposit to my bank with them and I can rely on getting paid without any problems. I know exactly how much I am getting and when it will be in my account. The e-mail blast seems to just have signings that they haven’t been able to fill. I suspect they fill most of their signings with a personal telephone call. Once you have done a certain number of signings (20?) without errors and with good feedback from title and customers, then they will call you and you can set your own fees.

I don’t do any signings for them that require scanbacks because their website can only accept 10 files. The scanner I use automatically makes a new file every time the paper size changes from legal to letter and back again. I might end up with 10 files or 20 files. If I end up with 20 files and I have to send the extra files by e-mail they don’t like that. So I just don’t do any signings for them that require scanbacks. I still get some signings from them and I think they are a good company…

3 Likes

They are a good company to work for.

1 Like

They send work, not too many pages 125-145, They pay on time. I’ve had no problems. They are my main guys, right now.

4 Likes

That would fall on the title company;s shoulders, not SC.

Joe- Escrow. SC is just a marketing middleman between escrow and us.

1 Like