The Well is Dry!

Yep. The Same . My zip also 31 names. The bulk have one year or less experience.

3 Likes

Amen. to that. I really feel sorry for the buyers this past year.,They will be so far underwater they will have to let the banks take it back. Also, just saw an article how the raise in taxes and insurance is making people sell…they cannot afford to stay.

2 Likes

That is correct. Our jaws dropped when saw the insurance increase notification, we thought it was an error because it was double the amount! We called the rep, and she said they raised the prices all across the board!

1 Like

By the time they figure out the truth, it’s too late. Those selling them the courses for $500 already have their money and they’re not about to give it back anytime soon.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh my word.

I AM KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT.

Except to say: “I told you so….” To those that hassled me in January when I posted that IF this is a primary income for you, you’d better look for a job:

I told you so.

(Kind of was looking forward to the day I could say this to several individuals who told me, “Just because YOU couldn’t make it doesn’t give you the right to discourage others”.

I hope one in particular sees my post here so I can post something I’ve been holding onto for a few months…lol.

But it was sure fun while it lasted, wasn’t it?! :blush:

5 Likes

You still killin it?
I’m still killin it, lol.

3 Likes

Haha…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:……lol

1 Like

Yeah just don’t kill yourself!

1 Like

Nah, 80-100 appts a month.

3 Likes

Yeah better than 170-180 a month! I don’t miss that at all, that was brutal!

1 Like

That’s bc you’ve got RON closings and you’re a very hard worker!
Here’s hoping the sky doesn’t fall :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Well, I’m waiting for a chance to grab a home on 35 acres! Yikes! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Next you’ll be predicting the winner of the Irish Sweepstakes (remember that?).

1 Like

Lol…I’m not right often so when I AM right I tend to be obnoxious about it, I know. But! I kept my mouth shut!

1 Like

Angela, I got you a crystal ball!

2 Likes

I don’t know how you do that many I’m averaging 30 per month and on days like yesterday I did three and turn down 3 others… I was exhausted

2 Likes

You get used to it through repetition. More efficient at the closings, having a mobile office doesn’t hurt. Been f/t for almost 2 years now, so it’s a normal workflow at this point.

The max I will do in one day is 3… especially in the summer months. When the temperature gets above 97 my SUV cusses me out when I turn on the AC​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Where do you live, dragon? Yeah i dont listen to these folks. I was hoping for at LEAST 300 a week… I usually do 500-700 a week.

3 Likes

45 mins north of Baltimore. But I also drive 200-350 miles a day.

1 Like