There could be some light at the end of this dark tunnel…

Congratulations from Maryland! Interesting…please share how you did this and what it entails. I can be reached at kellysa17@yahoo.com. Thank you so much.

I would be happy to share the info later on today after I’m done with closings.

I’m not sure about that but according to my internal report, “It’s beginning to look a lot like a buyer’s market.” With new 2023 FHFA loan limits increased from $647,200 to $726,200! In addition, some high-cost areas will be able to offer conforming loans over $1 million like Alaska and Hawaii.

https://www.fhfa.gov/mobile/Pages/public-affairs-detail.aspx?PageName=FHFA-Announces-Conforming-Loan-Limits-for-2023.aspx

1 Like

I sent. It’s very interesting good things are coming together. I just dropped off my files at my normal UPS store and as I ran out, the owner informed me that my MLO business cards are out and asked for more! :pray: Thank you Lord. I gave him so much business and I am allowed to keep my MLO business cards at the store he even provided me the card holder and everything:)

FYI, I sent from my business email.

2 Likes

I’m interested as well if you don’t mind emailing me info :slight_smile: samanthanotary4u@gmail.com
Do you still plan to do business as an LSA?

What company? I think i’d like to be an MLO. How do I get into that arena?

Congrats VIPnotaryCo!!! :slight_smile:

If you can send me the information as well when you have time. My email address is: pamela.simplycoverme@outlook.com
Please and thank you for sharing!!

Me, too! I’m interested in more information on MLO. Gbtesq@msn.com

Im not in the camp that says things will be better…rates are likely to remain above 6%…I think housing will slow to a crawl unless buyers suddenly are ok paying several hundred dollars more for debt service…of course, pricing must adjust, too. Not crash, just adjust pricing to reflect higher interest rates.

1 Like

Please utilize private messages for job recruiting/advertisements. This topic is closed to reduce further public posts of things that do not apply to the community in general.

Thanks, NC-Mike