These companies got to do better

tracy1, I totally understand what you expressed. Since 2020, I have paid to use three different RON platforms - Signix, DocVerify, and currently BlueNotary. My suggestion for anyone that considering getting approved for RON, perform a feasibility study to determine the potential profitability. Getting involve with RON, understand it’s a long-term capital investment and it shall take hard work. I put in a lot of hours of work to establish a profitable RON business. It’s an annual additional operational costs to perform RON. On the upside of being approved to perform RON, it can be more profitable to operate as a RON LSA/Notary Public, no printing costs, transportation expenses, or faxing, and it more efficient.

Unfortunately, they’re “learning” at a snail’s pace and fees will never go up until notaries stop accepting the low fees. When I receive these ridiculous low offers I either don’t respond at all or counteroffer at what I consider a reasonable fee, if it’s a job that I would otherwise want. If someone wants to work for Mortgage Connect at their ridiculous fee offers, then that’s their business, but leave me out.

1 Like