Timios vendor number?

I applied to Timios a couple of months ago, and sporadically get signing opportunities. The notifications say that details are available by logging into their website (standard). However: the user ID to log into the Timios website is the “Vendor Number”. I don’t have one, and I’m not able to get an answer from anyone at Timios via email, regarding how to find out what my vendor number is (I am presuming I have been assigned one since I am getting signing opportunities via email). If I recall correctly I believe the phone number refers support issues back to email.

Please let me know if you have experience with Timios, and the situation with vendor numbers. Thanks in advance.

Once you have been assigned a signing by them, they will give you a vendor number. I got my first signing by them by simply replying “Yes, I’m available” to the email then they emailed me back asking my rate. I gave it to them, they accepted and sent me my vendor # to register on the website.

1 Like

Thanks very much for giving me that detail. I would not have guessed that, and nobody with Timios has explained that to me when I have asked. You would think Timios would explain that up front, but as far as I know they haven’t. So far, I haven’t responded as available because I figured I needed to see the detail (fee, etc.) that is presumably available after logging in. Next time Timios sends a notification when I’m available, I will reply as available, per your suggestion, and take it from there. Thanks again.

Thanks, I had the same question and got my answer here.I am a new notary and new as NSA.By just following one of your comment I have sign up with few more contracting companies and got my first signing offer and getting some everyday. I am so much happy and I can’t even express what it mean to me. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Welcome to the Notary Cafe Forum, tricitynotaryfremont! And you are very welcome. I’m glad to hear my comment was helpful to you.