Title processing center won’t pay for printing

I got a job from Title processing center (TPC) Whom I have worked for for many years and have never had a problem. Last night they sent an email saying documents were ready to be downloaded. I went on and downloaded three attachments and printed the second set while I was printing the second set I started familiarizing myself with my 10 AM signing the next day. I noticed the signature lines had POA verbiage. I called TPC to let them know this didn’t come over as power of attorney, and could they ask Title for specific instructions on how they were to sign and I would also need more money to sign documents power of attorney. The lady said she could not give me anymore. I said if you can’t give me anymore, I would like a print fee she said well I will have to call my boss and let you know , I got an email saying they would reassign I went back into signing.com. I couldn’t even find my signing on my order number. Everything was gone and they are claiming the uploads not complete. I printed over 300 pages and they expected me to do a signing with power of attorney and scans for $100 , and they refused to pay for printing I would stay clear of this signing service!!!

Did the package come with a shipping label? If so, ship the blank pages back to them.

1 Like

YES it did! That would be funny!