To sort or not to sort

I have a large signing early in the morning with scanbacks. There are quite a few documents that need to be faxed back. Should I sort those documents after the signing or sort them now due to the large amounts of documents that need to be scanned back. I don’t want to get the order of the documents out of order but I also don’t want to spend an an hour sorting them after the signing either. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I do this as they sign. Pull out the pages they want scanned as the borrower signs them. Are you pretty familiar with loan docs? It should be pretty easy to do for you…let me know what you end up doing! I always like to hear what others do, to see if I learn a new trick. :blush:

2 Likes

Well long story short, I ended up just scanning the full 174 page package to the company. It appeared that they needed almost every document so to save time, that is just what I sent them. And it appears that doing that worked out fine because I received payment in less than a week. Thanks for all the advice. And I kept everything in the same exact order no sorting. Yeaaahhhh.

1 Like