Universal Notary

I accepted a signing with Universal Notary, and I did not like the fee that they offered me so I asked if they were willing to negotiate, this is something that I thought you could do, and I must say that I was very professional in the way I asked. Considering I have some experience under my belt, and of course, you consider other things as well. This signing came through Snapdocs and I noticed the title company and I know for sure that this title company has many many pages, so this is why I asked. I asked how many pages there were and they stated that there would be 130 at least but they would not know for sure until they see the package. Well I immediately advised them that I would be declining the signing because of the fee, well they immediately advised me that they will be removing me from their list, they will not be using me ever. I thought this was so very unprofessional, even child-like. It’s like they feel like they can not be questioned and my response to them was, “I understand and thank you” because I understand that they are unprofessional and I thanked them for letting me know they handle business. Just a note to let you know that Universal Notary,( Steve Puckett), the scheduling coordinator does not want you to question him about their fees and he does want to you decline the signing either. To this, I say wow, just wow, you guys !!

1 Like

Its best not to accept a signing till you negotiate a fee, its very acceptable to negotiate.

yes i would agree as well but in some instances you dont have contact info for the ss to ask questions

Where do you sign up with them? There is not link on there website for it. Please advise.