US Signings does not pay notary?

Does anyone know how to reach US Signings besides the phone number 800-852-7945? I did a signing for them at the beginning of August and they haven’t paid me until now. And I’m unable to reach them via either or email.
Does anybody have the same issue with US Signings?
They are usually slow in making payment but they do it right away when I follow up. But this time, I can’t even reach them!!!

1 Like

@aaileen_le Excellent question.

Perchance did you perform a Search of the GOLDMINE database within Notary Cafe prior to providing your valuable Professional Signing Agent [PSA] services to this business entity please? :thinking::thought_balloon:

======

There are more than 50+ threads on this business entity and the majority of them include the term “WARNING” or “ALERT” in the thread title . . .

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=US%20Signings

======

This information is available on Notary Cafe is helpful.

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

I just saw that!! I didn’t have any payment issue with them before. They’re late but they still paid me which happens to a few other signing services. Is there anyway to file a complaint or anything? Anyway to get my money back? Advice please

Thank you

@aaileen_le The absolute BEST resource for locating that type of information is to read the threads on the page I provided above in my previous post. You should be able to locate helpful information regarding their business entity in particular within those threads for collection insights.

======

Also, there is a general post about collecting overdue payments that is quite helpful:

:swan:

I’m still waiting on pay from July. I sent one last due notice, now about 3 later sent the second only to get an email back from “accounting@ussignings.com” that I had been blocked.
I too have been unable to make contact with anyone and I’ve left many voicemail messages. :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.