USA Signng

I am wondering the same about USA Signing. Anyone paid the fee and signed up with them? Are they true when they say they can give you many signings, and got pay?

There are only 3 Directories worth paying for. USA Signing isn’t one of them.

1 Like

Save your dough…it’s a scam.

2 Likes

LOL…which 3 Directories do you think are worth paying for? I am new to the business. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

This is one. It’s considered poor form to mention competitors sites on a forum, so I won’t.

1 Like

They promised tons of signings. I paid the $5 first month, received zero assignments and they attempted 5 times to charge my card for $155. I finally threatened to get an attorney and sue them for breach of contract and fraud. They apologize and took my info out of their system.

1 Like

I got the same message telling how many signings there would be in my area and that if I paid the $39 fee I would start getting all kinds of signings - well… I haven’t gotten one signing yet. I fell for it, don’t you.

1 Like

I received those same emails. I actually tried hire notary and they are more than likely a scam. I am sure the $40 I spent went to someone’s fake account. Be careful with USA Signing. I don’t think they are legit as well.

2 Likes

which 3 are worth signing up for??? Do anyone know?

2 Likes

I paid $39 two weeks ago. I just got a signing appointment for tomorrow, Sept 1. Since it’s a tax write off, I think I would give this company the benefit of the doubt… Well see how it goes… will keep you guys posted.

There are several of these offers/claims going out to Notaries.

I’ve responded to some of them and said “I’m interested, if you will deduct the $39 fee from the first assignment that pays me.” Guess how many have agreed to that. If your answer is less than 1 you guessed correctly.

2 Likes

So how was your experience with USA Signing? Did you get paid promptly.

Is USA Sinings the same as US Signings? Pls let me know…

Which 3 directories are worth paying for? Notary Rotary?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.