USE CAUTION: Free Zoom training with Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast is starting back with the free Zoom training, if you are not on their list, send an email to their Public.Relations@c2csignings.com address and they will add you.

3 Likes

Coast2Coast, Good luck with this stupid company. I would not work for them if they paid me DOUBLE.

2 Likes

Why waste time with negativity, that is not cool, be a gentlemen and realize the post is not about work it is about training and being a stronger notary and making connections far past that company

1 Like

While I rarely work for C2C - yes, the low fees - when I do take a signing for them, I find them to be responsive and professional. I must say, I often utilize C2C training, which they offer to all notaries free of charge.

After 22 years as a real estate broker (now retired) and 10 years as a signing agent, I’ve learned that no matter how much I think I know, there is always more to learn!

4 Likes

No, I got to back him on this one. C2C is always looking to find ways in paying notary less.
My question: Why is Kasey promoting them?? I found out why, she works for C2C kasey.kyle@c2csignings.com
Enough said.

1 Like

First of all I am a man, 2 I do not work for them, 3 its just free training and a way to make connections with other notaries, 4 why be negative, I am a nurse and was a notary parttime for a while when I worked for C2C, thats like 2-3 years ago when I was the person checking the scanbacks for errors before shipping. As stated keep it positive

1 Like

Nice post, please keep in mind you can always ask for a reasonable bump in pay whether it be for gas or printing, ask for the bump in the messages on SnapDocs after you have contracted the job, if you do not ask the answer is always no… Have a great day

My personal experience with Coast2Coast is very negative. I would not trust them as far as I could through them. I understand where some of you are coming from, because I did a couple of signing with them without an issue. But when there was an issue they were uncompromising and rude, this is when my opinion of them has changed and I will never work for them again. Take this or leave this as my warning for you.

You are just an angry guy, you have not taken a signing from C2C in years as I was working there a couple years ago when you did and now that they have a public relations dept you want to try to bash this company that helped you as I had to work with you on errors you made and were upset you were not paid a second fee to go back and correct them the same day. Hopefully you are an error free notary at this point. All companies make mistakes but you bringing up things from years ago is not right and the issue was solely on you.

If anyone has a problem they can talk to Kay whom heads the public relations dept and is Lisa’s personal assistant, Kay can be reached at public.relations@c2csignings.com

Everything you are saying here is a lie. First of all I am not an “Angry Guy” but you sound like you are. Secondly you said; “you have not taken a signing from C2C in years”. My last signing with you was 8/29/2022 and I won’t mention the signer’s name. And I have done 29 signing with you in the past. Then you lied again and said; “try to bash this company that helped you as I had to work with you on errors you made and were upset you were not paid a second fee to go back and correct them the same day”. You never helped me with anything, what every error or missed item I had; I am very capable of fixing without your pathetic help. I was mad because as cheaply as you pay your notaries you charged me for a shipping label as well, that pretty much made the signing worth about a $10.00 an hour job after driving and dropping at FedEx or UPS. I told you the only reason I took the job at such A LOW RATE in the first place was because I was heading to Sam’s Club and it was on my way. Then you said; I’m a notary to. I had same thing happen to me but only at Costco. Can anyone smell BS? So say what you want, everything you said is a lie. IN MY OPTION you are not worth working for and the person I talked (email or text), was rude, my guess it was YOU.