WARNING: AOE Signings, LLC, Tempe, AZ, D Will Torres/CEO => (formerly “Never Sleep Notary” that's now out of business)

This is fantastic news!!! Thank you.

She sent me the same exact email. AOE owes me $300.

I have been waiting 114 days for 2 signings in August. $170.00 total. If you search under “AOE SIgnings” there is another thread of people that have not been paid. At one point almost a month ago, he finally emailed myself and another notary with an attachments that said “payment”. It was a virus!!!
I emailed Cindy.Canales@stewart.com on December 5th, but shew was on vacation. I will follow up Monday as I’m sure she is back. I have found several other notaries that were never paid as well. He should be in jail for fraud!!!

2 Likes

I completed a signing in September. No payment yet. Their phone is disconnected. How do I proceed to obtain payment? I’m new to this and now I’m very discouraged :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Cindy told me that they cut ties and to report him, but the SOS wasn’t concerned because he didn’t due a “bad” notarization and BBB total waste of time. I will be acquiring an attorney come first of the year.

It’s a shame that you did not get paid or find satisfaction in your pursuit of your earned compensation. I think you’d only find more frustration engaging an attorney. They don’t take tiny cases because they can’t make any money and they typically get at least 40% of anything they recover for you if they do decide to take your case. See my recent post on recovering unpaid fees here:
[Signing companies shutting down. Going out of business - #4 by Bobby-CA]

1 Like

Darla…getting an attorney is only going to cost you more money…this is a matter where they will require an hourly fee…not worth it. If you want to go the legal route, check into your small claims court procedures.

2 Likes

No, not if you have the right connections. Demand for payment on letterhead from an attorney has a lot more weight to it. Also, there is a principle here as well. This unethical business owner thinks he can continue to rip off notaries and get away with it!

1 Like

Yerajasmine, I got the same exact email from Cindy regarding AOE’s unethical practices, saying she was very sorry and the title company has cut ties, yadayada.

I did a job in July. I asked for payment in early September and got no response until October. They said they would send a check and they never did. I have been emailing them and got no response. The number is disconnected. I have no idea what to do now.

@Chavonnef.taylor By any chance did you see multiple threads above providing insightful & helpful steps to take for achieving payment for the professional services you successfully provided? Please review these threads as noted below.

:swan:

Please report him to support@signingorder.com He needs to be removed from the platform so he can’t continue to do this to other Notaries. If everyone in this thread reports him, they’ll can him.

1 Like

Hmm!! Take what you like from this post and leave the rest.

I’ve read about how some notaries have gotten paid by contacting Attorneys General offices. But, that doesn’t fix the bigger problem .

I’ve read about notaries contacting the Title company, but that doesn’t fix the bigger problem.

I’ve read about notaries contacting the signing platforms, but that doesn’t fix the bigger problem.

So what do you think about lodging a complaint with the Secretary of State office in the culprit’s home state and asking for the culprit’s Notary Commission to be suspended or revoked until the notaries he as defrauded are all paid in full with interest.

Why? Without a commission the culprit can not function as a Notary Public, period. Not as an individual, not as a Signing Service and not as an employee of a Title company.

Rather than putting the culprit out of business (just to start another business) or out of a job with Title companies, put the culprit completely out of our industry.

And, if contacting the Attorney General or Title gets you paid then do that also.

Respectfully,
Guy

Y’know what might work? If some enterprising individual were to actually sit down and compose a “standard” letter that could be used with any state’s Secretary of State office that succinctly outlined the non-payment issue with a ‘culprit’ signing service. Any aggrieved notary could use it and when enough of them are received by the SoS, they might be compelled to jerk the offending signing service’s license.
Somebody out there wanna give it a shot? I’d do it (I’m good at that kinda stuff) but I haven’t been stiffed like many of you so my motivation is quite low.

Fyi, you do not need a notary commission to own/operate a signing service.

I stand corrected. However, Title companies may look at that with a raised eyebrow.

@Bobby-CA if you’re good at it as you say, why don’t YOU just compose a succinct, on point letter YOU would send to your regulating agency … a template if you will.

All this talk of writing to SoS … they have nothing to do with signing services …and no, all signing services are not run/owned by notaries … that’s painfully obvious by some of the SSs who post here … either they are not notaries or they are clueless notaries because some of what they have spouted here is frightening.

1 Like

I did report my experience to support@signingorder.com, about a month ago, but I I received
No reply…crickets…

@Bobby-CA I truly LOVE the concept of creating a template for a letter that is directed to SoS offices regarding the non-payment issues to spotlight the individuals who are Signing Service [SS] owners & who ALSO have a Notarial Commission. => You may have seen (from time-to-time) a few of my templates (on other topics) here on threads within the Notary Cafe forum. :sparkles: However, I’m no EXPERT like you!

In essence, this template letter would put some proverbial “teeth” into the enforcement aspect of it & enable consist & pervasive collections efforts across the USA for the experienced & the not-so-experienced as well. :hugs:

So, YES please, if you could take some time during this current “lull” from the usual frenetic schedule of activities to let your Creative Energies flow forth . . . :owl:

======

Those of us who’ve walked that mile/have direct experience (or the excellent skills to contribute) benefit ALL Notary Cafe members when continuing to be magnanimous & giving just a bit of extra help to enable all to pursue collection of the fees due to them for the professional services successfully provided.

Thank You (in advance), Bobby!

:swan:

Here is an update to this case on AOE, Dylan Torres, and now a possible accomplice Cindy Canales. It appears when Dylan Torres owned Never Sleep Notary before he rebranded to AOE he was working with Cindy Canales at Stewart Title. It is reported in this thread that many of the Notaries were told she stopped working with him. However, they are both working at Fidelity National Title, specifically Chicago Title Branch and although yet to be confirmed he may be her assistant. If this is indeed true this may be a huge case for Fidelity/Chicago Title if she is aiding him in getting orders to send out to Notaries. Support @ Signing Order . com is responding to emails. If you have written them already and not received a response you need to ask for a reply and resolution. Furthermore it is encouraged for all Notaries to write all three VP Reps at Fidelity National Title concerning an investigation about a possible Notary Scheme with these two individuals. It is not confirmed that Cindy is a party to Dylan’s now second company that seems to have not paid any of its Notaries- but it is odd that she would tell Notaries she’s fired him and be working again with him (in any capacity, which isn’t confirmed) now at Fidelity National Title / Chicago Title. Remember, every Notary is a prospective Vendor one day for Fidelity National Title so keep your emails short, sweet, and to the point. Simply explain very quickly you would like to know an investigation is going to take place and provide them links to this thread and both of their Linked in profiles showing why you see they work together. These are the three most powerful figures within their region and if Dylan is discovered to have a scheme of some sort running, as well with an accomplice, Fidelity National Tittle will surely not put up with it. They are to old, to strong, and to strict to allow something like this to stand to happen to their Notaries (working with them or not). They run a tight ship. If anyone finds out that they are no longer working at these places which are current in their profile please post proof as Dylan himself could be watching this thread trying to stay one step ahead of everyone. The website for their contact information is: Corporate Office – Fidelity National Title Agency: https://fntarizona.com/corporate-office

If you are currently Fidelity Approved and scared to send an email. Create an alternat email address and send an anonymous email. Make your email subject line: Possible Fidelity Notary Scheme to see if you can grab their attention.

With Signing Order you should email them something similar but do remind them that this is the second time they’ve had problems with Dylan Torres’ businesses on Signing Order. Notary Cafe only allows new members to post 1-2 links so the email address again is support @ signing order . com all one word.

1 Like