WARNING: National notary registry

Hello all, please has anyone heard about National notary registry? They keep sending me message to sign up with them.

1 Like

Is this the same company?

Administrative Contact:
Notary Registry, Nationwide [e-mail address]
8033 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90046
United States
+1.4247772291

They’ve been around for around 8 years. They don’t offer any listing of importance to your business, they are just collecting notaries’ money. Godaddy website. Run by Paulita Lehman in Beverly Hills. Address is a UPS mail box store. When I looked for notaries in my zip code already listed, there were none! Not a good investment.

6 Likes

Got one this morning, it went straight in my junk/spam box and then I deleted it immediately! Ugh!

5 Likes

Hello. I received one this evening. I guess I unsubscribe and send it to junk mail, too.

4 Likes

Yep, this is the same exact info on the email I got. So sad, people are out trying to scam.

4 Likes

I love this page.
Time is money and this would have wasted my time.
I get an email every day from them. Thank you for posting.

6 Likes

I get these all the time and I was going to check it out; then my first instinct was go to Notary Cafe and do a search. I immediately deleted after reading some of the comments.

Thanks for all the input on this forum.

2 Likes

Good I’m reading all the inputs about them… don’t need more of this

3 Likes

They just sent me a PayPal invoice requesting $20 payment and I had never heard of them until today.

3 Likes

Hello, I never heard of that company myself, but I’ve been getting notices from Amrock Notary Servies. Is anyone familiar with this company? Thanks

1 Like

@you2 This question has been posed in multiple threads that are present within the Notary Café database. There is a plethora of information already available for your reference. :sparkles:

You can run a Search (upper right/magnifying glass) as it will probably be quicker than waiting for someone to reply.

Here are the results I found for you by typing “amrock” in the Search field:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=amrock

Same here. Paypal invoice…DELETE

3 Likes

You received a signing notification from Amrock and you’re not even their vendor partner? If so you’re
in the area that is not saturated with Notaries! And you better jump on the opportunity! What is your location?

Amrock has so many notaries at their disposal and loyalty to none!

2 Likes

Yep, delete, delete, delete. Block them if possible.

2 Likes

Ok thank you, I’m in Michigan

I’m new here. Only been here for about 2 days

@you2 Yes, we know & thus, the Search function was identified to be of assistance to you. :angel:

Hope you found the abundant listing of threads germane to the topic of your query [Amrock] helpful. I’ve added it below for your convenience:
https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=amrock

Each of us contributes our time-proven experience & expertise. We are very busy business owners; either working with clients OR marketing/developing our business.

It’s so important for each member to endeavor to perform due diligence prior to requesting the valuable time of other business owners.

Searching the Notary Cafe database for the answer (that’s more than likely already present) prior to creating a new thread or post is being considerate, thoughtful, & respectful of other members. Saves everyone time & prevents consternation. :sparkles:

Wishing you the best, you2! :pray:

1 Like

me too! Thanks for your feedback!

Reminder to please keep replies on-topic and to flag any inappropriate content instead of replying to it.

If you would like to begin a one-on-one discussion with another member, please utilize the DM feature.

1 Like

I appreciate the reminder.