WARNING - NON-PAYMENT: Live Notaries LLC DBA Mobile Notary For You

I , like many other notaries on this board was contacted from A company calling themselves Mobile Notary For You, through a text message on October 10,2022. They sent me a contract via Docusign , which I signed. And it stated will be paid within 30 days via cash app. I have sent numerous invoices to the requested number on their contract. I have left numerous phone messages , to no avail. No one ever answers in any form.After doing some research and working with the client I was contracted to service , it was determined her payment to them was posted on her CC statement as Live Notaries LLC. I will be turning them over for collection and reporting them to the State of Washington for defrauding a Notary Public. And also reporting them to the attorney general. This is a message to all notaries…. Beware, you will not be paid. And might I add, they are ripping off their clients charging them a $175. For a P.O.A and offering $60 to the notary, which they never pay.And BTW, they are also using the company name Mobile Notary For You. You have been warned.

1 Like

@TammyHodgesNP Thank You for sharing your direct experience.

Here is a post that you may find helpful:

:swan:

CNsa5
Did all that multiple times. Have not heard a word from this company since they contracted me for the job.

@TammyHodgesNP :sweat_drops::cry:

By any chance are you now following this excellent Step-by-Step Instructional Guide to achieve success with collection of your Past Due Invoices?

Hello, we have looked into this payment for you and were not able to find a payment for this job. We have had some issues with errors in the payout side of things and are trying to resolve these matters. We have sent your payment to your requested payment method. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

@TammyHodgesNP Did you see this post by “Live?”