👎 WARNING: Non-Payment Prestige Notaries (Notary Dash)

Hi,

No I’ve worked with them for at least 2 years now and as stated, I never had a problem until now. Aprille Leeks responded acknowledging receipt of my invoice to accounting June 5, but when I sent a reminder email to accounting after 37 days (per their pay schedule), I’ve gotten no response. I’ve tried calling Prestige and calling and texting Aprille. Also their policy states you can send an individual or monthly invoice.

Here is the payment policy thats posted on every confirmation email:

“ACCOUNTING | Please be sure to upload your W9 to your notary profile in NotaryDash. You can do this by logging into NotaryDash, clicking on Notary Profile, then scrolling down to Add Credential. Email an individual or monthly invoice to Accounting@PrestigeNotaries.com for payment. You must include Prestige Notaries’ Order # (not File #), Signer’s last name, appointment date, and contracted notary fee on your invoice. Invoices are processed within 30 days of receipt and paid the following Friday. Please allow any inquiries sent to Accounting@PrestigeNotaries.com 2 business days to respond.”

jennifer should be consigned about her repetition with all these companies.

My Notary Dash profile has been deleted and now my messages here on notary cafe are being flagged and taken down. I’m well within community guidelines explaining what has happened to me and how I plan on resolving such issues. This may benefit every notary here who are or have ever experienced these issues. I did not violate guidelines for my reply to be taken down.

Hello @mwrght25 -

I apologize for any confusion. The post above was removed because it is a duplicate. There is the exact same content in that topic that was not removed. It was simply a “housekeeping” task.

NC_Mike @ Notary Cafe

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.