WARNING: Prestige Notaries, Inc. non-payment

I did a single document signing on Oct.6, 2022 for a measly $60 and still have not been paid. Jennifer, the owner, said by phone that because her client hasn’t paid her, she couldn’t pay me. I reminded her that I contracted with her and not her client. She then blatantly lied and said the check would go out over the weekend. That was a month ago. Steer clear!

2 Likes

@dfroman Sorry to read about this non-payment issue from that business entity.

This post regarding your direct experience with them will prove helpful to many other Notary Cafe members.

======

I performed a cursory Search of that business (as I regularly read about their non-payment status) and noted that there are 33 separate threads about them. Reference the following direct Notary Cafe url that lists those threads:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=%20Prestige%20Notaries

:swan:

This is a clear indicator of a cash flow problems. Tread carefully if want to continue with them.

1 Like

I had the same issue with them. I told them to remove me since I no longer do business with them.

1 Like

I also had a difficult time getting paid and they lied to me also. I feel you shouldn’t have to beg for your money after you’ve provided a service. Staying away from them as well.

I keep getting singing requests from them through Snap Docs. Due to their slow/no payment practices I’ve been reluctant to take anything further.

@dfroman & @Notary_veg FYI: Here is a post with their CURRENT email address =>

I executed a signing 4/27/23 and haven’t been paid. I called and spoke with April and she claimed she would pass the information to accounting, that was 2 weeks ago. I called her again she said as soon as she gets to a computer she will look it up and call me still nothing. I emailed Jennifer got no response. This week I will call title to inform them that I have not been paid and will be taking legal action.

Here’s the sad thing about this - there are threads on this website going back 4 years (at least) citing slow pay/no pay by this company - yet just two months ago you agreed to do a signing for them, as have many others recently. It all could have been avoided with a quick 2-minute search.

SMH

I have received payment after 99 days.

2 Likes

@notaryjen81 Thank you for your direct experience & update.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.