πŸ‘Ž WARNING: Prestige Notaries => Non payment issues

Yes, I did another post saying I was finally paid. It took a bit of nagging, but they stepped up to the plate. I have worked for them for years and this was the first time I recalled having an issue.

Amy - I am sorry to hear this! I’m on day 98 without pay for an assignment through prestige. I have called twice, sent an invoice 3 times, and spent more time trying to get paid than I did on the actual signing. I have asked to be taken off of their text list and unfortunately will not be accepting future assignments offered. Hope you are able to get paid.

1 Like

Hi,
I did get paid and have removed them from my acceptable companies to work with.

I found the owner and emailed telling her I would be giving bad reviews throughout the Notary websites, I basically said it was unacceptable and if she was not professional enough to run her company ethically then she should close her doors.

I’m having issues getting paid also. Still waiting on payment from loan closing in October. Got emails saying to expect payment in 3-5 business days but never received.

Has anyone considered a class action lawsuit?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.