WARNING: Rapid notary

Unfortunately I to was scammed by this company. On November 17 I got a call from Patrick Labreck (407) 693-0156. He said he had a signing in my area and asked if I was available to do it. I agreed to and he sent me the signer info plus all the documents. I meet with the signer at their house and everything went pretty good. The signer was a little confused and hesitant so I called Patrick and put him on speaker phone and he talked to her and nothing seemed wrong or alarming. Fast forward to 30 days later when I was due to receive my 80.00 e check from Rapid Notary no payments So I called and no answer so I sent an email and got a reply saying that he sent it to his accounting department and now they have goshted me. After doing some digging on that company I think I am going to reach out to the signer and first apologies and see if they are willing to file a police report with me. I just hope they haven’t taken this poor old lady who is just so sweet to the cleaners. If anyone has any idea on what I should do next I would greatly appreciate it

2 Likes

Why not report the company to the Attorney General of your state? Better Business Bureau too.
That’s really sad.

1 Like

I hadn’t thought about doing that but it’s a great idea thank you I really appreciate it

I also did a notarization for debt consolidation for a sweet lady through this company. I was contacted by Patrick Labreck at (407) 559-5155 on October 28, 2021. Looking back at the documents he emailed me, they do look sketchy but I didn’t think anything of it at the time. I am still trying to collect $65 agreed price for the notarization and have called all 4 different numbers (the one I had and the others listed on this thread) to no avail. Voicemail box is full and there is no response to any emails or text messages. I have even sent a paypal request for the amount to the original phone number he called from and have obviously not received any response. I realize that I have lost the $65 charged for the service, but at this point what’s more important to me is the fact that they may be scamming older people of their hard earned money. It’s all about the ethics of this so called company. I will research reporting them somehow.

2 Likes

Same experience. did you find the company details?

Hello, I have work with Ray Nelson from RapidNotary24 and they have not paid me either. Stay away form this company. They owe me $110 and the job was completed 06/25/2021

Update: I would like to say that I did get paid for the 1st signing that I did with them after sending 2 e-mails (over 30 days had passed). Still won’t do business with them again tho.

1 Like

I wish I had checked here before accepting their assignment. Invoice aged 60+ days.

1 Like

I too was duped by Patrick as well. He had a different phone number than the ones I’ve seen listed in this thread. Now when I call the number, it is disconnected. Watch out for these types of companies because today I received a call from a “company” called Speedy Sign. Same situation. He said he found me on a different directory. It was the exact type of situation as Patrick’s. I accepted the job without thinking about it. But as I looked closer, his number was similar to Patrick’s. Everything about the email was the same format. And yes, it was for an elderly lady. I tried to find a website and found nothing. I called him back and asked him why he didn’t have a website or any type of company verification. He didn’t have an answer just said they would definitely paid. I asked for payment upfront or even 1/2 payment and he said no. I declined the job. Be aware!

@lascherr1 Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. :pray:

If you have this number, please add it. Thank You.

Best Wishes :swan:

Considering the scope consider contacting the Federal Trade Commission or FBI. Financial Crimes taking place across State Lines falls under Federal Jurisdiction.

1 Like

Absolutely!

Patrick Labreck
(321) 270-4252
Rapid Notary 24/7

I will also want to mention to be cautious of Adam Lupton (321) 415-1805 Speedy Sign Notary. I’m not saying he is definitely a scam but I will tell you that he acted and sounded just like Patrick. And the woman I was going to meet had no idea about what she was signing. And that she felt unsure. I suggested that she have someone present with her to help read the paperwork to her or to ask for the paperwork ahead of time and have it reviewed by an attorney or someone else that she can trust. I don’t know if that was stepping over the line but I’m just so tired of the elderly being preyed upon. I already took care of one with Patrick and I thought it was a good thing. Now, I realize that it is not. As I said, I don’t know for sure if Speedy Sign Notary is legitimate or not but they could be speeding away without paying. This is my opinion.

@lascherr1 The info about Speedy Sign Notary is helpful as well.

You may want to consider creating a new thread with that name in the Subject. :white_check_mark:

Best Wishes :swan:

Almost scammed me and the signer by the same collaborative scammers; Adam Labreck
(321) 415-1805
Speedy Sign Notary

Hi, I also have $80 due me from Dec. 2021. No reply to emails and phone number says “Call rejected”.
Did you ever proceed with calling your AG or BBB? or the FBI? Please let me know if you have had any luck.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am owed money from a Dec 2021 signing with Patrick as well. How did you end up getting paid (at least part of it) from them? Not replaying to emails or when I call it says “Call rejected”. Any help you can give would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hello,
I also did my signing in Dec. I sent an initial invoice, after 31 days I sent another invoice and got a response. This is a line from the e-mail I got from them.
Please see that I have forwarded this concern to our accounting department at legalcarefast@gmail.com.
Maybe you can e-mail the address above and see if you get a response. Hope this helps…and gets you paid :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi! I did a notary signing that looked suspicious on Jan 31, 2022 for Adam Lupton - Speedy Sign Notary in Wilmington NC - I am going to go thru all channels to invoice this guy because he owes me $100 for paperwork that I still have in entirety. When I am done following my due diligence to try to get paid I am going to file a formal complaint because this guy is getting away with scamming unsuspecting people and us Notaries so you will here more from me on here and I will keep you posted. If anyone would like to go in with me on a group report to the States involved and the better business bureau please call me at 813-716-1032 my name is Linda Frezza - this guy will get busted - be sure of that!!! i already put one guy in prison for picking on old people in Florida at a nursing home so I have all the time to do this one too.

slbennettnotary… What is the email you send invoice to . I too have been I think scammed…

Hello,
Sorry to hear you haven’t been paid yet. In my post I state…
legalcarefast@gmail.com.
Maybe you can e-mail the address above and see if you get a response. Hope this helps…and gets you paid :slightly_smiling_face:

Try and see if that works for you.