WARNING: US Signings - non-payment - Eduardo (Eddie) Barron

Anyone who’s done signings for US SIGNINGS and hasn’t been paid. Please email me. I’m going to contact an attorney in the company’s registered state and speak to an attorney about a possible class action and lien for non-payment.

1 Like

@SaulGoodman It’s good that you’re reaching out via the Notary Cafe forum for contacting other professional signing agents [PSAs] who have yet to be paid for their successfully completed services. :crown:

I’d like to suggest that you Research the Notary Cafe database for additional threads, which will lead you directly to others in the same situation . . . It would be helpful as not everyone returns to the forum after creating a thread and/or post.

Of course, as I often say . . . It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Almost all members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf (see threads below) to give you a lead on your Research. Reach out directly to each member affected in a similar scenario to achieve optimum results in gathering everyone.

NOTE: This is just a start (not conclusive or exhaustive) of the available threads & posts to be found within the Notary Cafe database.

:swan:

The title company for a lot of their refis fired them last month. I doubt they will continue They owe me for one and I am writing it off.

2 Likes

I have one unpaid since 5/9/2023. It is clear they have no intention of paying. Please include me in the class action if possible. My email is notarycandice@gmail.com. Thanks!

I also haven’t received payments on completed orders since February 2023, sent emails, left messages and no response. my email ashalow.notary@gmail.com

jsnsr@newberrysignings.net I will submit my info for unpaid closing