WARNING non-payment: us signings still doesn't pay - Eduardo (Eddie) Barron

Unfortunately, U.S. Signings is still not paying. I will be blocking there Snapdocs notifications/ I accepted a signing from them in March 2023. It’s August and I do not expect to be paid by them. Previously, after emails and continuous harassment on my part, I eventually got paid, but this was 2019 or 2020.

This is just as awful company and all notaries need to be aware. Especially with the slow down of closings. US Signings is only interested in taking advantage of notaries.

4 Likes

I’ve dealt with him, Eduardo (Eddie) Barron recently having my own issues with the scumbag. reach out to the title companies listed in the snapdocs order and let them know. I think Elevated Title is in the process of dropping his ass but if not, the more people that report this to every company that gives him business, the less likely he will be able to keep scamming everyone.

5 Likes

Yes I am having the same experience with US Signings. Heads up fellow Notaries!!

2 Likes

No surprise … Historically no pay/slow pay since at least 2016

My advice to all notaries - when unfamiliar with a company or their history, go to Notary Rotary and look in Signing Central, specifically the “Ratings and Comments” (and I feel comfortable making this referral here as this site does not have a section here to rate companies).

Hopefully this will help many not be stiffed - I’m reading far too many posts lately of companies ripping off notaries…it’s depressing and, in some states, probably illegal. Once again, all of these posts are an excellent argument for the notary being paid at the table by signers at time of signing … no more of this business of “do it now then wait for your money”…it’s BS

JMO

3 Likes

Eduardo Barron is a crooked thief and I hope he goes to jail, I will find him

4 Likes

Same here. I did 2 signings for them. One in March and one in May and yet no payments!

I sent them payment requests and hopefully US signings will pay me soon…

Send them a demand letter certified mail with receipt return, advise them with a timeline if you don’t receive payment you’ll be taking legal steps. See if that rocks their :speedboat: boat. :wink:

3 Likes

I had my attorney to send him a letter and I was paid within a week this particular signing happened in November 2022 and I was paid in July 2023. Good luck

3 Likes

This is very sad for us Notaries, when you work direct you get paid in 2 weeks so we know he is getting paid and just not paying his notaries, I have not worked for him but I have had other companies not pay and finally did get paid.
I don’t understand if it wasn’t for us these loans would not close, they just take advantage.

2 Likes

I’m looking for him too. I saw another address in Las Vegas.

Yes, why don’t we get paid by the borrowers since they’re already paying it in their settlement statement and also we might get the full amount instead of a portion of it ?

Same here, no payment and have been calling them and emailing and posting in SnapDocs. They should remove them from the platform.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.