What Are Your Fees

I can share my roses! I’m a rose gardener freak.

7 Likes

Those are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

By the way did you see a recent story about a guy who’s always showing off money on Facebook giving people impression how well he is doing? He was held hostage and tortured for $100,000 ransom. So I don’t know what fancy car you are talking about! I don’t have fancy car!

Oh no! I did not see that!
TBH I actually confused you with a notary I saw in Facebook that showed her car so I apologize for that. I would never just randomly ask someone to show their possessions.

Phewww… :scream:I was like freaking out at first I thought that was rude even said do you want me to show my house too! Phew…:thinking:

Lol I’m so sorry… I didn’t notice my mistake until I sat back and thought about it.

You are forgiven my friend!

Thank You! Thank You!

That’s why I showed you my roses instead:)

Im so glad you did!!!

1 Like

We have newbies here accepting re fi 200 pg plus package 2 copy print 3hour drive round trip with scan backs $85
Hence this companies are lo balling the hell out of us…because these folks are either so desparate for anything $$ or too ignorant to know they can negotiate better fees
That job i describe up here should be $175-200.
Its really something
I have some direct business that pays fair thank God u cant make a living accepting fees like that u gotta tell these companies to f off…then u see what that pay
You are being made a fool of and taken advantage off …its dispicable and unscrupulous behavior by these companies

3 Likes

You said it!!! All I know is that I’m not taking low fees ever!!! It I don’t have anything else to do I will draw and sell on NFT platforms!

1 Like

It’s also Notary Signing Agent saturation in the area I think wouldn’t you say? If there is more competition the fees are going to be lower.

I wish we would see those fees again. Reduce the numbers by $50 and you are to close to rates today in Mpls.

1 Like

(AZ) Are those your fees for direct signings from title or through signing services?

The fees wouldn’t go lower due to saturation IF we would all hold to our profitable fees. Prior to platforms and ‘their ways’, the job would most likely go to the least expensive (not cheap) notary, who, in all probability, was probably also the closest notary, hence, had a lower travel fee. It WAS a logical way to do business and worked very well. IMO, the platforms…ahhh, I ain’t getting into a rant.

2 Likes

Our fees as NSA/Notary prices want reflect your prices for your area as demographics, cost of living, and major cities you reside in.

1 Like

I wish…one day I will be able to charge those fees.:crossed_fingers:

GA - Just because GA is an attorney states does not mean we lack opportunities to be successful as an NSA. As an example, I just completed a 33 page Sellers Package for $100 (location .6 miles). The sellers lived in Georgia but the property they sold was in California. I get offers daily (via text or phone) some higher and some lower (to negotiate). So stay encouraged my fellow Peach State!

4 Likes

Are the job offers from SS’s or TC’s ?