What does April look like out there?

I am seeing more refis for April already. All large cash out and booked until April 12th. Interesting…:thinking: :pray:

1 Like

Your hard work has definitely paid off for you. I look forward to the day when I too can be booked 2 weeks in advance

2 Likes

I’m finding many are using their home equity as an ATM, pulling cash out to pay bills. This will eventually blow up when the cash runs out.

2 Likes

You watch, the banks will start sending letters to homeowners with HELOCs stating that their accounts are frozen and cannot be used, but rather, must be paid down. “In these unprecedented times [quack, quack, quack] we find it both necessary and prudent [yadda, yadda, yadda]. . .” The banks won’t get burned again like they did in 2008-2009-2010-2011. There’s a short-sale train a-comin’ down the line.

2 Likes

Someone said. “Ask yourself how do they have the time to be in here if they are SOOOOOOOOO busy?”

Is this person saying that if someone is busy and successful they shouldn’t be on Notary Cafe to have a little fun chatting or help other notaries in this forum? Some people on here are starting to get to me. Maybe I am wasting my time on here. I need to find a new happy place in cryptocurrency forum:)

1 Like

Haters gonna hate girl, keep doing you!

2 Likes

bingo exactly what I’m seeing parents getting money for their kids etc.

Oh man that would be a crazy situation lots of people would panic

April will be a great month!

1 Like

Yep, you are correct, and it’s going to get worse as things are getting tougher and tougher out there!
People will be so mean to each other! Thank God I am debt-free, otherwise I would be very nervous!

1 Like

You and me both… but so far I must say April has started off on a real positive note ( knock on wood) I’ve already made my income goal for the week🐵

3 Likes

Congratulations my friend! I know today I had to give one back!

1 Like

My husband is so jealous right now as I’m just relaxing and he’s still working :joy::joy::joy::joy:

And you’ll see a lot of scammers out there too! I got a text on my phone saying thank you for your credit card payment and gave me a link to click on to receive some sort of gift! What a scam! My husband and I we don’t even own a single credit card! We only have debit cards. No car payment no house payment, it’s a blessing.

1 Like

As a former banker you know that those scammers will go the extra mile. I had one too saying that they reported unusual activity on my Chase account… I don’t bank with Chase​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Funny this was the headline from Black Rock just today on fox business

2 Likes

“For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want,” Kapito said at conference held in Austin by the Texas Independent Producers and Royalty Owners Association. “And we have a very entitled generation that has never had to sacrifice.”

The economy is reckoning with what he dubbed “scarcity inflation,” or the fallout from a shortage of workers, agricultural supplies and housing, and of oil in some regions.

“I would put on your seat belts because this is something that we haven’t seen,” Kapito said.”

“I would put on your seat belts because this is something that we haven’t seen,” Kapito said.”

I don’t know about you but I am putting on triple layered seat belt!!! Yikes!

1 Like