What in the world is going on?

I was assigned to a closing today. I go into Notary Gadget to add the signing.

When I Google the company to get their address it says they are permanently closed!!

I call the number listed on Google and the message says the number is not set up to receive calls and to try again later.

I call the number on the confirmation email (which is the same number listed on their website) and it says that number is not a working number.

I tried to call the platform that the order came thru and you can’t get a person so I had to send an email.

Before all of this, I’d already called the customer and confirmed the signing.

Anything like this ever happen to anyone??
If so, what was the outcome?

1 Like

whats the company called?

I won’t say until I hear back from the signing platform just in case there is some valid reason for all of this. I am not trying to bash this company.

I will say that the order came thru Signing Order. That’s who I am waiting to hear back from.

It is always a good idea to check out the company. If you feel you are being targeted for phishing ,make sure you do not disclose any personal information such as your social security number, DOB or any PW. There are Scam and some really bad people out there.

1 Like

This was not a random email sent to me directly. The signing came thru Signing Order just like others that I have received. It’s listed in Signing Order and looks legit. I haven’t had any contact directly with the company.

That’s the problem.

I called the borrower to confirm the appt before finding any of this out.

The customer’s info was accurate.

You have to deal with signing Order, do you have the signing assignment?

Yes, it was assigned to me. I received the confirmation email. I confirmed the appt with the borrower. All seemed fine until I looked up the company address.

I called Signing Order. There is not an option to speak to anyone. I have left a voicemail and sent them an email. It was late in the day so I didn’t really expect to hear back from them today and have not yet.

I will see what happens tomorrow.