What is the best Printer

What type of printers is everyone using. I was told to get a dual tray, B/W laser printer. I can’t find one . The ones I can afford seem to be out of stock and I can’t start signing until I find one.

There is a plethora of data already on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

If you type ‘best printer’ in the Search field, you’ll find loads of very informative & bountiful resources there.

Always check the Search field initially for any query, then (IF you come up empty-handed) create a thread with your question.

Here is a sampling of some of the recent threads that you may find helpful:

IF you discover that a completely new thread DOES need to be created for your question, then include within your original post that a thorough Search of the Notary Cafe forum threads has already been completed & include the links of the threads (at least 1 or 2) with the most helpful info. This will assist us in providing guidance as well as provide helpful info to others who will be viewing your recently created thread. :pray::angel::gem:

I was looking at the Brother 6200dwt and I guess I’ll just wait until I find one in stock. Thank you

1 Like

Brother HL- L5200DWT, definitely!
Been using 2 of them for 6 years now, no issues! Stick with brand toner. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have 2, Brother 5200 and 6200. I bought the 6200 single tray, then realized my mistake. I got a good price from GoVets on a 5200dwt (dual tray) in April, but it was delayed until May, then again until July. In the meantime I paid too much for a second tray for the 6200.

These printers are some of cargo stuck offshore due to COVID-induced problems. The 5200 just arrived, still in the box.
You may need to order one and just wait. I think there are HP models in stock somewhere, but I don’t know their quality or printing cost.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you the HL-L5200dwt is the best!!!
I got a HL-L62000 and it couldn’t handle the pressure after a few weeks. It started to show smudging on the paperwork!:cry::confounded:
and when I called brother to see if they could help me fix it, they told me to wipe the roller
with rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab :hushed::scream_cat:
I’m not a techie with printers so I don’t feel comfortable doing that myself LOL

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.