When will I actually get assignments?!

So I have been on Notary Cafe and Snapdocs, among others, for several months and have yet to get any requests, much less any assignments! My ranking is HIGH and I am in a very large city. At this point my patience has run out. I believe something is actually wrong with my profile or maybe its my photo that is turning companies away (its my professional acting headshot). But I believe 3 months with no activity at all is terrible. And please experienced NSA’s don’t tell me I must be patient, my daughter signed up and she’s getting requests at least! Her name comes after mine, and her ranking is not as high! I have contacted Snapdocs to inquire why nothing after 3 months of being verified, and contacted other companies as well. What am I missing?! It’s been THREE months with nothing!

Not even from C2C? Because they usually target new agents.

1 Like

That’s true, C2C was the first company that sent me jobs immediately.

Something is definitely wrong since you haven’t received any notifications after 3 months. Do you have all your docs verified in Snaps docs and your phone number is verified? Do you have a recent back ground check? What City and State are you in?

1 Like

Something is wrong or missing in her profile.

Agree! C2C would definitely be sending jobs immediately.

I’ve gotten 2 requests this week, to which I immediately responded, but did not get the assignments.

2 requests from C2C that is. No assignments.

Verified with snapdocs that all is right, I"m verified, and have a high ranking. I’ve never received anything from Notary cafe.

Ok so it’s been some more time and still nothing but scraps. I’ve had 2 assignments in a month?! I live in a large metropolis and should have PLENTY of business. The two I’ve received were ASAP assignments that I just happened to be able to do. Any other advice on how to promote myself, check in each platform to make sure all “boxes” are checked properly? I’m just at a loss and this is my livelihood now, savings is gone trying to exist while building business.

C2C is great I get 4-5 signing a week, but you have to be ready to respond when you get text messages.

very frustrating…I haven’t received anything on snapdocs and, like you, my profile is verified and I have a high ranking. I’ve emailed snapdocs only to get a generic response about their assignment procedures. Very irritating and frustrated. Additionally, I haven’t gotten anything from NotaryCafe either. I do have over 40 signings under my belt that all came from signingorder.com. I DON’T GET IT! I too live in a metro area with a lot of business.

Do a “Find A Notary” Search both here and on Notary Rotary for your zip code - that may be the answer to your question. You may be in an oversaturated market - not to mention being in Atlanta, GA - you do know GA is an attorney-only state - you won’t get a lot of loan signings as you can’t do them there unless you’re an attorney.