Who is owed money?

My fellow notaries, I feel like we should have a post as to who is owed money and how to get paid. Seems like I’m always posting my own tactics. Who can I help here get paid? I don’t make any guarantees, but I can try to help you succeed.

2 Likes

I see that this post is relatively new, and can anticipate that you will have quite a response with a list that may grow to epic scales in a short amount of time. There is a good chance we will see consistent violations from the same company on multiple occasions. Good on you for providing assistance to notaries in need.

I, for one. And it’s my own fault. I should have known better. I’ve been running after Coast2Coast for a month now. It’s funny how they paid my first signing after a reminder email (Snapdocs), didn’t even take 5 minutes, but the second one came through NotaryDash and all I get is that they have forwarded my request to accounting. I have sent a reminder letter along with a past due invoice and will move on to sending a demand letter next week. In the meantime I will NEVER do a signing for them again.

1 Like

Start here: Coast 2 Coast Signings | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile

The “Prez”: https://www.linkedin.com/in/socalsigningcompany/

Who’s the title company? (Page 5 of CD)

Thank you so much for your help. Fun part is I didn’t need it. I was just about ready to do the demand letter when I received payment. I know I still have a lot to learn, and having guidance from more experienced indiviuals in this field is absolutely priceless. Thank you again.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to contact The Elite Etiquette Group for a long time now re overdue payment but can’t get a reply, can’t reach anyone, and signingorder (the platform I received the order through) for some reason shows I had a signing that day (which I completed successfully, completed scans, returned timely and retained my receipt upon dropoff) but I can’t open that day to see if there’s more details or post directly to the signing online. I’ve contacted them and they haven’t resolved the problem and said they don’t have additional contact info for Elite, but I’ve tried calling and leaving messages and emailing the original contact. I even tried the title company to no avail, who said they paid Elite and I should have been paid. It’s just for two signings (totaling less than $200) but I’m pretty upset. I’ve been an NSA 15 years and have very few occurrences where payment wasn’t ever fulfilled. Any advice? I just went on to BBB to see if they had a different number for them, and left another message. I hate to leave a bad review online (at least not until I am paid) but not sure what else to try at this point. Any suggestions?

Nona Notary LLC own me. The number they have is not working 407-848-1210. Ant advise will help. Thanks

When was the closing and who was the title company?

It was on 09/30/2022, Settlement Agent was Byrne Associates, PLLC File # CO-2208-76. Assigned by Nona Notary LLC. The Fee is $70. Thanks

You’re attempting to collect on a $70.00 payment that is over 2 years old?

Well is not about the money, I did the job and I think is fair that I need to get paid. I requested them many times to pay me but they didn’t do. I am sure they charged the client more than $70 and I am sure they got paid but they didn’t pay me for the job I did for them. I don’t know who you are but I think you should understand that if we do the job we are suppose to get paid. Please answer more I want to know who you are.

@alfredo675 if you search here you’ll find many threads on this company - in one was a hint that they were out of business…I found this on Florida’s corporation site

Detail by Entity Name

Florida Limited Liability Company

NONA NOTARY LLC

Filing Information

Document Number L20000249339
FEI/EIN Number 85-2687327
Date Filed 08/14/2020
Effective Date 08/14/2020
StateFLStatus INACTIVE
Last Event VOLUNTARY DISSOLUTION
Event Date Filed 06/17/2023
Event Effective Daten06/17/2023