Xome late payments anyone?

Hey has anyone else been experiencing late or delayed payments from Xome? I feel like last year payment would go out extremely fast but at the beginning of the 2021 their payments are taking extremely long

1 Like

They are very late, and I don’t like that :unamused:

1 Like

Some payments are paid quickly within 2+/- weeks, others a little longer, but so far of the 6 completed signings in the last couple months all paid within 30 days. What I am not happy about is no fee offered after printing docs and the client had to cancel due to a Covid diagnosis the morning of the signing…and on a different assignment I discovered an unrecoverable error in the lenders/title docs (neither lender or title caught it), which resulted in a delay/redraw and reschedule and neither was I paid for printing, travel…nor was I given the offer opportunity for the rescheduled signing…quite a "Thank you very much, NOT! I stopped taking their offers at that point unless right under my nose locations.

Yes Im still trying to get all of my Feb 2021 fees I was short today $630.00, when this happens, the Company loss contract or they had a big turn over?

yes, now I find myself in the receiving slow-pay mode, fewer offers and at greater distance…times are changing. Many doc errors recently and countless having to add loose certificates for incorrect language for CA transactions. I will add that my last two signing were cancelled with no notice, one after docs printed, and support did not offer a print fee when requested…

Same here in Arkansas. A lot of their notary language Will have the incorrect state. This leaves me having to correct certificates. I have a pretty good relationship with some of the people there at title 365. What’s been told to me is starting in January they got a new system which they are currently working the bugs out. It’s still kind of frustrating though. This is why most certificates for title will be incorrect but the lender documents will be correct. To me this wouldn’t matter if payments weren’t going out so slow. Last year I could count on them like clockwork to pay every two weeks. Now I’m having to wait 30 to 45 days. I used to not mind the $90 fee because of how quickly payment was made but now it’s not the same. Also regarding not being paid for print fees. I would call Title 365 and they can directly transfer you to someone in Xome. Also if you have to cancel never do it through the app. Always text them and provide a very detailed explanation. Explain documents have been printed. If you had to go out and travel and sit down just to have a no sign, I would explain everything in detail with the amount of time spent and include in there “please include full payment because the last time this happened I had to call and correct” their system will assign the text message to different people so depending on who you get will determine the amount you receive. Some are more liberal than others. But if you have a very detailed message and include that phrase that I told you you shouldn’t have any issues with receiving full payment or close to full payment.

Thanks for the shout-back and the tip. I will be more firm about a live transfer in the future. I love how when you talk to any of the closing depts at title/365, depending on lender, and you ask how to reach a live person at Xome, they say “its a different company” (when its all under the same umbrella), and they don’t know how to get a hold of anyone other than just offer up the 844 number which NO ONE ever answers, and messages left are NEVER returned…hopefully it will get better soon.

Update: this past week they have been cranking out payments! All my work has been reviewed and approved within 48 hours which is awesome. Hope you all are seeing this as well!

1 Like

I’m sorry I can’t help. I don’t FOOL with Xome. They continue to pay $90.00 no matter how large their documents are or how far the signing is. Bye Xome!!!

I haven’t experienced payment issues albeit I have received zero offers. I went from 5-10 offers a day to none. They keep saying they don’t have a rating system but somewhere I have to believe they do and I’ve made two errors recently. Got them all back within an hour but it had to have an impact.

We have not if we don’t ask, When I was Closing for Xome, anything over 125 pages I ask for more money and they gave it, the $90 went to $115 but they are not doing RON’s Yet, so I don’t close for them now, I only do RON’s Now They are only $65 that is OK no paper, no driving no fax backs, only 22 or 29 pages and it take me just a few min to do, I’m trying fine more title co that are doing RON’s Closing?

I took a second assignment with Title 365 and still waiting for payment. My first experience was a horrible story. Gave them a second chance. Never again! They lie thru their teeth and the second experience has almost the same email.

I’ve never had a problem with them and they account for a fifth of my income. I’ve just come to accept that the paperwork is going to have the same typos, fix them in Acrobat before printing, and move on.
They’ve always been timely with my payments. I just deposited a check from them 20 minutes ago for 2 closings on Oct 19.

what are your favorite signing services to work with?

I’m confused you’re allowed to correct there typos in Acrobat?