Xome signings requests

Thank you very much, exactly what I needed. :slight_smile:

How do you print out the document for Xome? Can you tell me the link to login for Xome.

I do a few a year for them and really donā€™t remember nor seem to have a linkā€¦think it comes with the e-mail order or ā€˜docs availableā€™ one. I donā€™t do the App, so my experience wouldnā€™t help anyway. I DO remember that ā€˜getting to the documents so I can printā€™ was a multi-step ordeal. And, FWIW, the fees Iā€™ve been paid have ranged from $100 to $195 ($125 most common). Pkg size has ranged from 97 to 137.

3 Likes

So they donā€™t have a Website to printout the doc. Guess the title or Escrow office email only. I canā€™t locate the login site for Xome.

Xome uses an App (only) to communicate everything between them and the notary. Same with obtaining documents, they are obtained via the App and then downloaded to be forwarded to your computer via an eMail. Xomeā€™s app works pretty well. The App is available on Android for sure, I would imagine Apple too.

3 Likes

Why would you not submit your background screen to any company who requires it? Thatā€™s pretty common. Theyā€™re sending us into peopleā€™s homes.

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing about the Xome references. What did you end up doing for the application for references?

With Xomeā€¦you can ask them to forward docs to your emailā€¦I do it all the timeā€¦Take care

If I became a member of their portal ā€¦ My boundaries would be: WALKING DISTANCE !