Your login is correct but your registration is already submitted and cannot be submitted again

I am trying to log in to a signing service company website that is linked to Notary Cafe. I keep getting the error message “Your login is correct but your registration is already submitted and cannot be submitted again.” I am now not able to login to the signing service website to view my past signings because of this error message.

Anyone have this happen before? If so, how did it get fixed?

@signingsbyjessica I’d recommend reaching out to Support directly.

https://notarycafe.com/contact-us

@NC_Mike Could you assist please? TIA

:swan:

Thank you. I did email them directly from my email account and I also reached out to them on the Notary Cafe support form. I’m waiting for a response, but I haven’t heard back yet.

1 Like

Hi All,

You can only log in at a signing service website if there is an active order currently assigned to you, or if they have reviewed and approved your individual registration with them. Otherwise you will receive the “Your login is correct…” message. However, you can access and update your main profile at any time at www.Notaycafe.com.

Thanks,

Mike @ Notary Cafe

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.