Best Signing Companies

Is turn me upset seen those hungry notaries take anything for less that $100.00.

1 Like

I do too!!! They send signings on a regular basis.

Are you in CA or northern states? FL verily 90 an that’s Timios Here and 85 X Marks The Spot

That is a good idea to call upon completion of the signing, and just a polite business thing to do, and it lets the title company know that the signing is completed, they can advise the lender, and everyone breathes a sigh of relief and now they look forward to the overnighted docs coming their way. I generally call from the signing table with the signers present in case anyone has last minute concerns or questions before I leave. Additionally, after going to FedEx or UPS I always get a receipt and upon returning to my Farm office I scan and send that receipt to the signing company, or title folks (sometimes both) and by so doing everyone now knows that the notary has done her or his job, the signing is finished and the docs are on the way!!! Time to issue a check to me! Yes!

4 Likes

Good afternoon my name is Joanne Jeannite
I’m a signing agent for Florida(Broward . I would like to be in your team.
My email signing5745@aol.com

I have printed a pkg and it was more pages than I was willing to do for at that fee, I call to nigotiate, they said no, then I said " Im sorry I can’t close for that, get some one else, and I move on… because most times Im over booked any way.

2 Likes

I took a closing for $90. I only needed to open my front door and walk down 2 houses from me to my neighbors. So I was able to take the low pay. Other than that I cant take less than $100 if I have to print, drive, sign, deliver, then come home.

5 Likes

Is that the same Sunshine that does primarily debt resolution? I’ve never been paid $100 by them, their starting rate in California is $50 you can sometimes get extra if it’s late night or last minute. You only print one copy, but I always print two for the borrower’s sake.

I was wondering the same, the only calls/ work received from Sunshine Signing had been debt consolidation and they pay $50 and some times $10 more of you need to make a copy to leave with the signers.

15 minutes to do?! Never, Unless your a speed reader & Allow No comments/questions!

1 Like

Honestly it doesn’t really matter Unless your in a small or rural town! You can Sign up for as many Companies as U like…Yes you can research the Companies you’ve found out about on the various forums, But once you sign up you’ll be on their database for your area and beyond up to 40 -50 miles . Yes you have to learn to Barter with these various Company’s …Bottom Line - Attention to Detail = Call Back and higher Rating! Good Luck!

1 Like

Has everyone worked with American Notary Association? what was your experience?

If I’m thinking of the same entity you are they are are not a signing service - they are an association that services notaries’ needs - supplies, information, support, etc etc. It’s American Association of Notaries based in TX…according to the website. They are an entity like NNA, American Society of Notaries, etc, only better. I know someone involved in the formation of that and they are good - but they do not provide work.

Now, if you’re referring to another similarly named site, I apologize.

thanks - actually Equity Settlement Services is American Notary Association

I don’t think so. https://www.americannotaryassociation.org/ OR http://www.americannotaryassociation.org/
Way too many similar names & a/k/a’s but ESS & ANA are not associated.

Wow! Good job at standing your ground and knowing your worth! Thanks for sharing!

After forwarding an invoice today I received an email auto forward that Rick King died on 11/25/19. Have you heard this?

After I sent an invoice today I received an auto reply notice that Rick King died 11/25/19. Have you heard that?

Do you have their website I am not finding anything in a search.

I agree with you for negotiate, but after they accept our offer it seems they still looking for the better and if they find they will cancel that , I had more than two or three that after I accepted they cancelled and then I see they posted with the lower fee again.as you said some desperate notary will accept.
especially with Snap doc the company that is the wors!!!t , they put in the system with as low as $30 and then when we offer the fee they do not accept and bring down our rate , then I never get any even I accept the lowest one I did not get any at all because of my rating now. any advise how to deal with these low fee highly appreciated.