Has anyone heard of Americas notary pro

Continuing the discussion from Best Signing Companies:

Sure have. Been doing work for them for quite some time. Treat Notaries fair and have docs on time. Pay on time as well.

never heard of them. time to research.

Americas Notary Pro has been a great company to work with. Nice people on the phone, normal fees and payments as expected. Not too micro-managing.

[quote=“hopepeck, post:4, topic:7100”]
Americas Notary Pro
[/quote]Great to read, I just submitted my application to Americas Notary Pro minutes ago. :slight_smile:

How long does it take for them to complete the signup procedure? I sent the required documents to them including my NNA Signing Agent certification, hopefully it won’t take them too long.

I have done alot of work for them over the last three or four years. They are a great team to work with. Very nice people!

1 Like

If I may jump in with a question: Is America’s Notary Pro an actual signing service? I just got my registration completed and accepted, but there isn’t much to the website after I log in. Just my profile sitting there. I know it sounds like a dumb question, but what is it they actually DO? Now that I’m accepted / registered, will they eventually be contacting me for signings, like SnapDocs? Just wondering what to expect. Thanks!! -Amy

They are not a good company to work for, will not pay you and are very rude. You will have to constantly call them and email just to get them to pay you. They will not call you or email you back no matter how many times you leave messages. The lady (Asian Decent) yelled at me about asking for my payment and slammed the phone in my face. I called the Title Company to see if there was some kind of mix up in my pay, they paid them over a month ago but Americas Notary Pro kept my fee. It took over a month to get my fee. Americas Notary Pro gets a zero don’t waste your time. I am now wondering if this company is even legitimate. I have never in 10 years experienced this with any other company.

2 Likes

In my experience, accounts payable doesn’t return phone calls and no response to emails. Sometimes it takes over a month to receive payment and state “ we’re super busy” well aren’t we all, but if they get paid in a timely manner so should we.
For example I’m still waiting on a payment from DOS 7/10/20.
Grant it , they do give signings but this is the end result: wait on payment.

I did 8 signings for them between 8/3 and 8/18. One of the signings from 8/4 has had a status in their system for a week now that says “Closed:Paid”, but I have yet to receive a check from them. We’re still in the 30 days period, so I’m trying not to get worried about non-payment.

@suebee88 they have always paid me so I wouldn’t worry about that. Just keep track on your end.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip!

I enjoyed working for them. I haven’t heard from them in almost 2 weeks. I hope they call again. :crossed_fingers:t2:

I have been working with thwm since Aug 2020, and they have been a bleesing to me and my notary experience. I’ll admit, it was frustrating not being more clear on getting paid, but learned quickly, just send them an email requesting your check and typically you’ll see your check in your mailbox within 2 business/mailing days. No one has ever talked to me in any other way besides professional, and, they keep me steadily busy.
THANKS A.N.P.

1 Like