Payment from MIS

Has anyone had trouble getting paid from MIS (Mortgage Information Services)? They require an invoice, usually pay $90. However, Even though I email the invoices directly to the person in accounting who handles invoices, my emails are ignored and right now they owe me for 4 invoices, two dating back to January. However, I got paid for one I did in March. So I don’t understand the rhyme or reason why they are not paying some of the invoices. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thank you so much.

If I dont get paid within several weeks I call the A/P dept and sometimes I have to send it to her because escrow didnt give it to her from the package I returned and she pays

they state right in their instructions to INCLUDE INVOICE WITH LOAN PACKAGE…I’ve never had a problem with them getting paid…I followed their instructions

Likewise…their instructions CLEARLY STATE to INCLUDE INVOICE WITH LOAN PACKAGE…Payments come from a different office which is why they want the “actual invoice” attached to the loan docs package.I’ve never had a problem with them getting paid…I followed their instructions as well.

1 Like

Exactly. That’s what I was going to share. Instructions clearly state to include the invoice with the loan package. I have always received prompt payments from MIS.